UOB ONE Account

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
By the way, for those who keep track, for deposits made on 1 Jan/2 Jan (public holiday/sunday), are they recognised on those days, or only from 3 Jan onwards? How does it affect the monthly average balance?

(I noticed that the website shows monthly average balance for Dec, Nov and Oct... dunno when they will update for Jan.)
 

rokawa2

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
118
Reaction score
19
Thanks, just saw the bonus interest is in. Initially I was a bit worried that ipaymy transactions will not qualify but looks like it's ok for now.
i think u can just click the Interest Tracker button at One Account page.
Will tell you your valid transactions reached yet or not.
I think only applicable for $500. As in wont be able to see if $1000 valid transaction value or $1500.
 

RedsYWNA

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
604
i think u can just click the Interest Tracker button at One Account page.
Will tell you your valid transactions reached yet or not.
I think only applicable for $500. As in wont be able to see if $1000 valid transaction value or $1500.
Oh I didnt know of this interest tracker function. Is v useful indeed, thanks!
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
Bonus interest for month of July 2021 should be in within the next 2 days ....

Bonus interest if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
From 01 Nov 2020 to ....

28 days in the month = $54.65
29 days in the month = $56.60
30 days in the month = $58.56
31 days in the month = $60.51
Bonus interest computation .....
 

stealth0128

Master Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2003
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
42
shifus,
I've setup a giro payment for my UOB One CC bill. I wonder if it's possible to set it up for other bank's CC bill as well? If can please advise how to do so.
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,365
Reaction score
216
i think u can just click the Interest Tracker button at One Account page.
Will tell you your valid transactions reached yet or not.
I think only applicable for $500. As in wont be able to see if $1000 valid transaction value or $1500.
because it is only a tracker for One account bonus interest where the condition is just the $500 min spend for credit card, and NOT for the One card's quarterly rebates.
 

Ben1975

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
i think u can just click the Interest Tracker button at One Account page.
Will tell you your valid transactions reached yet or not.
I think only applicable for $500. As in wont be able to see if $1000 valid transaction value or $1500.
May I know where is the interest tracker?
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
I have a UOB One (white colour) card but never use long time and they keep waiving my annual fee. Becuz my cc spending is about 20-50 every month so cannot qualify for rebates. So I have it gather dust. Strange why cc spending 0 every month for many years bank don't terminate my card? They still periodically send hardcopy statement so not environment friendly.

Or they find out I am their customer for their United SGD fund so from there they feel I am their paying customer?
 

Ben1975

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
does anyone know if the giro payment to uob credit cards considered the eligible 3 giro transactions?
If I have two credit cards, will that be 2 transactions?
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,829
Reaction score
2,774
Thanks. Do you mean two giro arrangement for two uob credit cards are considered two eligible giro?
oh I mean UOB GIRO counts as eligible GIRO. as for whether two UOB GIRO arrangements for two separate cards count as two, I can't vouch for that as I have only one card with them.

but I would feel that as long as they are two separate GIRO arrangements on two different dates of deduction.. I would think it will count as two, not one. maybe those with two or more UOB cards can confirm.
 

ECyClone

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
235
I have a UOB One (white colour) card but never use long time and they keep waiving my annual fee. Becuz my cc spending is about 20-50 every month so cannot qualify for rebates. So I have it gather dust. Strange why cc spending 0 every month for many years bank don't terminate my card? They still periodically send hardcopy statement so not environment friendly.

Or they find out I am their customer for their United SGD fund so from there they feel I am their paying customer?
Auto waived? Never got such "good service" or maybe the first year they do auto waived but subsequently need to request. Or should say see got annual subscription fee from IB, even when statement is not out already quickly jump into action to request waiver. :ROFLMAO:
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Auto waived? Never got such "good service" or maybe the first year they do auto waived but subsequently need to request. Or should say see got annual subscription fee from IB, even when statement is not out already quickly jump into action to request waiver. :ROFLMAO:
Yah lor. Debit card which acts as ATM card they also want to charge $18 after first 2 or 3 years.

Of all my banks, only UOB charge for debit card cum ATM card.

They keep saying just make a certain number of transactions. But why should I even do that ? In the end go branch and replace with normal ATM.

When I open the account was not told of charges for debit card. Otherwise would have opted for normal ATM card. Those who don't check their accounts may not even realise they are paying for debit card because charges start after 2 or 3 years.
 

ECyClone

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
235
Yah lor. Debit card which acts as ATM card they also want to charge $18 after first 2 or 3 years.

Of all my banks, only UOB charge for debit card cum ATM card.

They keep saying just make a certain number of transactions. But why should I even do that ? In the end go branch and replace with normal ATM.

When I open the account was not told of charges for debit card. Otherwise would have opted for normal ATM card. Those who don't check their accounts may not even realise they are paying for debit card because charges start after 2 or 3 years.
Do banks still give ATM cards? My last encounter was with MayBank when I open an account, was given a debit card. Not given a choice.

On another occasion when my mother's OCBC ATM card expired and they did not issue a new card saying probably because they did not record an usage and thus think that she does not need a replacement ATM card. At the bank, the staff say they only issue debit card now.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Do banks still give ATM cards? My last encounter was with MayBank when I open an account, was given a debit card. Not given a choice.

On another occasion when my mother's OCBC ATM card expired and they did not issue a new card saying probably because they did not record an usage and thus think that she does not need a replacement ATM card. At the bank, the staff say they only issue debit card now.
UOB have 2 options. One that is both ATM card and debit card and one that is pure ATM card

Maybank only have card that is ATM cum debit card.

OCBC not sure. I have account but no ATM card. End up cannot reserve new notes online because must have ATM card or credit card with OCBC then can do their online reservation. Lousy bank.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top