UOB ONE Account

vegavega25

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2016
Messages
1,166
Reaction score
127
On the UOB One account linked with FX+, that is basically like a Multi currency account, is there any way to use a foreign currency balance to make an overseas remittance?

With a DBS multi currency account, I am able to use the drop down menu and select a foreign currency sub-account and submit a DBS Remit instruction from the foreign currency balance quite easily, without having to convert the foreign currency to SGD first.

Doesn't UOB have something similar?

Alternatively, is there any way to use Wise by remittiing out the foreign currency directly from the UOB One account?
 
Last edited:

lancer6238

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
6
I'm interested in the Income Tax rebate with UOB One account, and one of the criteria is to link my mobile number with PayNow.

I'm always confused between DBS Paylah and Paynow. Can I continue to use DBS Paylah, but switch my Paynow to UOB?
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,980
Reaction score
40,469
I'm interested in the Income Tax rebate with UOB One account, and one of the criteria is to link my mobile number with PayNow.

I'm always confused between DBS Paylah and Paynow. Can I continue to use DBS Paylah, but switch my Paynow to UOB?
Yes
 

camholicx

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
96
For the $150k, i intend to move $100k to DBS mulitplier. the remaining $50, how much interest would I gain if I retain it in UOB after 1 Dec?
 

royalmix

Master Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
4,263
Reaction score
1,267
Wa, slowly one bye one all will start cutting. And the cuts frankly quite steep. This is like heat water slow cook frog.

UOB shares plunge as much as 4.6% after Q3 profit tumbles​

DBS shares jump more than 2% after posting earnings that beat forecasts​


DBSM!

For the $150k, i intend to move $100k to DBS mulitplier. the remaining $50, how much interest would I gain if I retain it in UOB after 1 Dec?
Put all into DBSM, EIR will still be higher?

And no need to force spend $500!
 
Last edited:

camholicx

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
96
Is there any account that I can park my $30k as liquid so that I can use it as "Salary" when i do transfer on a monthly basis?
 

demoforce1

Master Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
217
if I withdraw $10K for 10 days, then put $20K for 10 days, will the bank average to 10K daily for the bonus interest?
 

Ronaldo_7

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
38,153
Reaction score
32
Sorry can I ask if topping up ezlink card count towards 500 monthly spending (not quarterly rebate)? Thanks
 

coconut1

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
388
Reaction score
101
Sorry can I ask if topping up ezlink card count towards 500 monthly spending (not quarterly rebate)? Thanks

No*

Any transactions made with the following transaction descriptions: • AXS* • NORWDS* • Saxo Cap Mkts Pts Ltd • AMAZE* (wef 1 October 2024) • OANDA ASIA PAC • SINGPOST-SAM* • CardUp* • OANDAASIAPA • SKR*PLUS500CY LTD • CITYINDEX* • PAYPAL* PLUS500 • SKR*SKRILL.COM • EZ LINK* • PAYPAL* PLUS500.COM • SMOOVE PAY* • EZ-LINK* • PAYPAL * BIZCONSULTA • TRANSIT* • EZLINK* • PAYPAL* OANDAASIAPA • TRANSIT LINK* • EZLINKS* • PAYPAL * CAPITALROYA • TRANSITLINK* • FLASHPAY* • PLUS500 • WWW.IGMARKETS.COM.SG • IPAYMY* • PLUS500UK LIMITED • WWW.MYEZLINK.COM.SG • MB * MONEYBOOKERS.COM • RazerPay* • WWW.PLUS500.CO.UK • NETSFLASHPAY* • RWS-LEVY*

https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resource...ng/one-account/uob-one-account-card-spend.pdf
 

Ronaldo_7

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
38,153
Reaction score
32
No*

Any transactions made with the following transaction descriptions: • AXS* • NORWDS* • Saxo Cap Mkts Pts Ltd • AMAZE* (wef 1 October 2024) • OANDA ASIA PAC • SINGPOST-SAM* • CardUp* • OANDAASIAPA • SKR*PLUS500CY LTD • CITYINDEX* • PAYPAL* PLUS500 • SKR*SKRILL.COM • EZ LINK* • PAYPAL* PLUS500.COM • SMOOVE PAY* • EZ-LINK* • PAYPAL * BIZCONSULTA • TRANSIT* • EZLINK* • PAYPAL* OANDAASIAPA • TRANSIT LINK* • EZLINKS* • PAYPAL * CAPITALROYA • TRANSITLINK* • FLASHPAY* • PLUS500 • WWW.IGMARKETS.COM.SG • IPAYMY* • PLUS500UK LIMITED • WWW.MYEZLINK.COM.SG • MB * MONEYBOOKERS.COM • RazerPay* • WWW.PLUS500.CO.UK • NETSFLASHPAY* • RWS-LEVY*

https://www.uob.com.sg/web-resource...ng/one-account/uob-one-account-card-spend.pdf

Thanks for the quick reply. Have a nice Sunday
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top