empty put where now?If I empty out $150k, how much will I get? Currently I have $150K and getting tax rebate of $40

empty put where now?If I empty out $150k, how much will I get? Currently I have $150K and getting tax rebate of $40
I tested using amaze cardCan I know how do you see the MCC?
Yes deductedJust realize today is IRAS GIRO deduction day, whether it has been deducted yet?
thanks for remindingJust realize today is IRAS GIRO deduction day, whether it has been deducted yet?
Good to know .... this one till next March, 2026? Means another 4 months to earn ....Tax rebate is in![]()
Provided your one account still needs $150K put inside.Good to know .... this one till next March, 2026? Means another 4 months to earn ....
weird.. mine not in yet.... hmmm...Tax rebate is in![]()
no wonder.. i blur blur go register my paynow number elsewhere on 1 Nov... tmd...weird.. mine not in yet.... hmmm...
Dec deduction was over right?no wonder.. i blur blur go register my paynow number elsewhere on 1 Nov... tmd...
Nov and Dec up lorry... total $100 rebate gone... lol
just registered back my second number, hopefully can get back the rebate for Jan onwards
Ya but paynow need to be registered for the entire month to get rebate according to TncDec deduction was over right?
same, I blur blur withdraw a few K last month, making my tax rebate drop to $25no wonder.. i blur blur go register my paynow number elsewhere on 1 Nov... tmd...
Nov and Dec up lorry... total $100 rebate gone... lol
just registered back my second number, hopefully can get back the rebate for Jan onwards
no wonder.. i blur blur go register my paynow number elsewhere on 1 Nov... tmd...
Nov and Dec up lorry... total $100 rebate gone... lol
just registered back my second number, hopefully can get back the rebate for Jan onwards
blur withdraw a few K last month, making my tax rebate drop to $25
Where did you write in to? Email? Or some feedback form?Hi both, try appealing by witting in to them in the nicest tone possible. It works for me. Good luck.
Where did you write in to? Email? Or some feedback form?
what is their email address? thx a lot!Hi, send them an email and they will get back to you after some time. For me, they called me post I sent them an email. I hope it helps.