my just came in..Mine came in yesterday evening.

my just came in..Mine came in yesterday evening.
Received today, only $13 cashback because most of the QR cannot scan when I was in BKKIs the UOB overseas QR scan and pay 20% cashback in?
Mine still not in, while there are many reports that it is in already..TnC says "from 29 jan" ...
dont see it ... highly likely got to chase them for it
Shouldn't be so soonHas anyone gotten the bonus interest?
You must be young.This low interest is making me feel sad...
You must be young.
4 years ago, tbills 0.48%, bank FD 1% was the highest.
This is funny, replied to a pioneer moderator as young...joined 2000
if he was 18yo then
now 44 ?![]()
after March (when the tax rebate promo is over), considering to move out...only 1.8%. CPF at least 2.5%
Now got young senior. As said by sm lee.This is funny, replied to a pioneer moderator as young...
Wtf man, I feel sad that the current interest I'm getting is lower than what I used to get, nothing complicated. Suddenly people tell me 4 years ago interest is lower??? I wasn't even asking when was interest lower than this or requesting any information?This is funny, replied to a pioneer moderator as young...
Got the same amount!
the end of the month of the following quarter. say quarter is Oct,Nov,Dec, then it end Jan the rebate will be in.for UOB One card rebate for quaterly spending eg $100 for $1000 over 3 months in 1 quarter, when does the rebate happen?