UOB ONE Account

lasnoblur

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
5,460
Reaction score
799
Is the UOB overseas QR scan and pay 20% cashback in?
I did not received yet. Supposed to received about $25 cashback. Very smelly. I recall there is no acknowledgement for this.

I have emailed them and received a reply today:


Upon checking with the relevant team, please be informed that unfortunately you’re not in the winner list. However, we would like to check if you have registered for the promotion as this promotion is only for the registered customers.

If yes, kindly provide us the screenshot of the registration using the link and if there is acknowledgement received after the registration.
 
Last edited:

bobby6679

Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
139
Reaction score
6
To further seek help on this. I Google and found to withdraw fund from uob one and then open stash account and deposit, it not recognized as fresh find for uob promotion. So may need wait for the next cycle of promotion. If you guys have any lobang to bypass this restriction, please DM me. Also, where to park the fund for temp short term ah, any recommendations?
 

Eternit

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
262
Hey guys, money locked in UOB Leap of Fortune Savings Promotion for 7 months still eligible for interest rate in UOB stash account? Planning to join in with 100K to get the $250, but need comfirmation that I will still get the 2% on the 100K during the earmarked period.
 

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
42,970
Reaction score
4,942
Hey guys, money locked in UOB Leap of Fortune Savings Promotion for 7 months still eligible for interest rate in UOB stash account? Planning to join in with 100K to get the $250, but need comfirmation that I will still get the 2% on the 100K during the earmarked period.

yes still eligible. but it's not 2%.. effective interest rate only 1.505% for $100k in stash account.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top