UOB ONE Account

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I also think DBS Multiplier is very competitive now after multiple adjustments from the other banks.
Also BOC bank should be 2.75%, the writer forget to add the base interest of 0.4%.

The writer assumed $500 spend and salary $2000 in the table
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Missed out on the additional interest as one of my giro failed to go through last month. Anyone here with similar experience tried to appeal by making it up in some other ways? successful? I've seen people here saying that the CSO allowed them to make it up by spending more the following month when they missed the minimum spend by a little bit.

I missed one of the Giro because of waiver of annual fee.
outstanding balance 100+ , they waive my annual fee refunded $196.
thus giro is not activated as they take the annual fee refund as a "payment".
then my outstanding balance B/F to next month. WTF man
pending appeal outcome.
 

eDisFieD

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
4,412
Reaction score
6
Routinely, I will have 3 x GIRO and spend a min. of $500 on UOB One card. However, I just received my credit card bill and realised I miss to hit the min. $500 for the month of May by $3.

How come I'm still receiving interests earlier this month June? :s11:
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
454
Reaction score
125
Routinely, I will have 3 x GIRO and spend a min. of $500 on UOB One card. However, I just received my credit card bill and realised I miss to hit the min. $500 for the month of May by $3.

How come I'm still receiving interests earlier this month June? :s11:

Think bill balance less than $500 is due to ONE card rebate?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Nope. Initially, I thought likewise, but there wasn't any rebate after going through.

Not sure what u meant by going through. Btw rebate is by statement month awarded once after a quarter, interest by calendar month
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
Interest is based on calendar month.

Routinely, I will have 3 x GIRO and spend a min. of $500 on UOB One card. However, I just received my credit card bill and realised I miss to hit the min. $500 for the month of May by $3.

How come I'm still receiving interests earlier this month June? :s11:
 

eDisFieD

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
4,412
Reaction score
6
Not sure what u meant by going through. Btw rebate is by statement month awarded once after a quarter, interest by calendar month

What I meant was going through all the transactions in my CC bill statement, no rebates. The pure spending alone doesn't hit $500
 

eDisFieD

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
4,412
Reaction score
6
Interest is based on calendar month.

I suppose the bank interest I earned on the 2nd June is for the month of May.
Which based on my transactions in my credit card (from 1st - 31st May) didn't hit $500.

So I'm just curious how the system works.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I suppose the bank interest I earned on the 2nd June is for the month of May.
Which based on my transactions in my credit card (from 1st - 31st May) didn't hit $500.

So I'm just curious how the system works.
When I first switched to uob one... The monthly interest is very low

But from 2nd month onward, it's very stable...

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
454
Reaction score
125
I suppose the bank interest I earned on the 2nd June is for the month of May.
Which based on my transactions in my credit card (from 1st - 31st May) didn't hit $500.

So I'm just curious how the system works.

By posting date?
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,361
Reaction score
3,715
Today suddenly could not use UOB Mighty app. Error says critical threats found Root/Jailbreak.

But did not do anything to my phone. App working fine all along until today.

Anyone encounter this or have a solution ? Android phone.
 

Utonian

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
234
Reaction score
29
Today suddenly could not use UOB Mighty app. Error says critical threats found Root/Jailbreak.

But did not do anything to my phone. App working fine all along until today.

Anyone encounter this or have a solution ? Android phone.
just tried, able to login uob mighty app.

using andriod phone
app version 11.2.0
 

kkcheng77

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
584
Today suddenly could not use UOB Mighty app. Error says critical threats found Root/Jailbreak.

But did not do anything to my phone. App working fine all along until today.

Anyone encounter this or have a solution ? Android phone.

happened to me too. I reboot my phone, and the app asked me to re-authenticate virtual token. was able to log in after 10mins wait .
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top