UOB ONE Account

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,841
Reaction score
2,778
UOB internet banking website changes user interface ...... need to re-learn to navigate again ....
there's Inbox in the app but I can't find it in the internet banking...

the Inbox in the app only shows very limited documents and not the entire month. was hoping to see all the notices in the desktop but the Apply & Services / View eAdvices page is blank. (n)
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,382
Reaction score
1,552
As of now, haven't received the $50 tax bonus yet
Maybe they too busy with rolling out the new User Interface .....

Anyway, I really wish all the banks have similar user interfaces for the more common things, like accounts, cards, etc .... and only with bank specific offerings that they differ .... same goes for ATM user interfaces .....
 

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
39,570
Reaction score
3,415
waaa the new UI for UOB sux... can not copy the numbers... making it so difficult to monitor.... wonder who is the genius...
 

Mickey01

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
676
my password manager - autofill and manual copy/paste user id/password functionality does not working with the redesign login page
 

tangifox

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
14
Quick question please
What happens if I meet Tier 2 (3 Giro or salary payment) but don’t meet Tier 1 ($500 credit card spending), do I still meet the max. interest ?

For credit card spending, I’m $150 away from the $500 target, can I ask if SP services and StarHub payment on my UOB One credit card will count towards the spending to meet $500?
 

Utonian

Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
234
Reaction score
29
Quick question please
What happens if I meet Tier 2 (3 Giro or salary payment) but don’t meet Tier 1 ($500 credit card spending), do I still meet the max. interest ?

For credit card spending, I’m $150 away from the $500 target, can I ask if SP services and StarHub payment on my UOB One credit card will count towards the spending to meet $500?
if never meet the level 1 minimum 500 spend then no bonus interest at all.

paynment for SP services and starhub will count towards the spend but need to be posted within the month.
can buy voucher on wogi or ntuc also but i am not sure on the posting speed
 

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
39,570
Reaction score
3,415
now they hide the value date? last time after 1030pm transaction is the next working day.... now things are valued on the very day even if 11pm? seriously, why remove it sia....
 

laladuck

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
278
Reaction score
11
now they hide the value date? last time after 1030pm transaction is the next working day.... now things are valued on the very day even if 11pm? seriously, why remove it sia....
within internet banking? Are you able to check the value date from the app?
 
Last edited:

Mickey01

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
676
Quick question please
What happens if I meet Tier 2 (3 Giro or salary payment) but don’t meet Tier 1 ($500 credit card spending), do I still meet the max. interest ?

For credit card spending, I’m $150 away from the $500 target, can I ask if SP services and StarHub payment on my UOB One credit card will count towards the spending to meet $500?
you can view the interest table here - scroll down to the table 3rd column from left or you use the interest calculator at end of page. For 3 GIRO and salary, the optimum interest is for balance up to $125,000

https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/save/everyday-accounts/one-account.page
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,841
Reaction score
2,778
yup, I'm leaving UOB for the last quarter. hopefully they'll consider revising their rates come Jan 2027.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top