UOB one card

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,360
Reaction score
3,714
If I just want to make sure I hit min spend $500 for the bank bonus interest, can I just pay $200 using SP app and $300 graptopup ?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
If I just want to make sure I hit min spend $500 for the bank bonus interest, can I just pay $200 using SP app and $300 graptopup ?

You can clock the $200+$300 in calendar month for bonus interest. But should also split this $200+$300 into at least 5 transactions in statement month to get the card rebate.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,360
Reaction score
3,714
You can clock the $200+$300 in calendar month for bonus interest. But should also split this $200+$300 into at least 5 transactions in statement month to get the card rebate.

Oh yes. Almost forgot the min 5 tranx. Thanks.
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
453
Reaction score
125
Like to check. Does it come together with the quarterly cash rebate on the same day?

I got the quarterly rebate, but did not receive the grab rebate

For my March statement, the rebate was credited on the same day with 2 different transactions.

One known as Grab Cash Rebate, and the other UOB One Cash Rebate Bill Redemption
 

aldophia

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
418
Reaction score
35
The t&c states “....and its affiliated companies”, so I think should still be included.

Topping up of GrabPay manually now comes under merchant Gpay Network S Pte Ltd . Will it still be eligible for rebates? The condition for additional rebates for Grab related transactions says it must be under Grab Taxi Holdings Pte Ltd.
 

fone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
5,183
Reaction score
19
Hi, is your credit card spend qualifying month March, April, May and you had your rebate credited today? Thanks.

Assuming yours is calendar month, should only Mar to May rebate should only credit after Jun statement.
 

bluetwinkle

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
15
I received my uob one quarterly rebate and also a separate line for my grab rebates!!!
Same here. All my Grab transactions were through saved card.

The Grab rebates were more generous than I thought. I was misleaded to think it is capped at $5 per month. Lol.
 

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
8,585
Reaction score
293
If I spend $1800 on other items + $200 on grab, for all 3 qualifying months.

How much cashback can I get from spending on Grab?
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
453
Reaction score
125
If I spend $1800 on other items + $200 on grab, for all 3 qualifying months.

How much cashback can I get from spending on Grab?

You get $300 as quarterly rebate and $10 per month for Grab.
Provided you meet the minimum 5 transactions per month and all $1800 are eligible spending.
 

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
8,585
Reaction score
293
You get $300 as quarterly rebate and $10 per month for Grab.
Provided you meet the minimum 5 transactions per month and all $1800 are eligible spending.

Does topping up Grab Credits (not using saved card) count?
 

fone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
5,183
Reaction score
19
If I spend $1800 on other items + $200 on grab, for all 3 qualifying months.

How much cashback can I get from spending on Grab?

5% for the $2k spent and another 5% on the grab. So effectively, you should get $100 on the $2k (others plus grab) and additional $10 on the grab.

Does topping up Grab Credits (not using saved card) count?

My last quarter ones, all counted saved and unsaved card.
 
Last edited:

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
8,585
Reaction score
293
5% for the $2k spent and another 5% on the grab. So effectively, you should get $100 on the $2k (others plus grab) and additional $10 on the grab.



My last quarter ones, all counted saved and unsaved card.

Thanks! Good to know that this card is the way to go.
 

Jyvonchi

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Does uob one gives higher interest rate compared to multiplier?

Not if you have total monthly transactions of > $30k with at least 2 categories + salary credit, which will earn you 3.5% of $50k deposit in multiplier.
UOB effective interest of $75k deposit is 2.44%
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top