Uob refuses to respond to my cc annual fee request.
I managed to get fee waiver by speaking to the CSO

Uob refuses to respond to my cc annual fee request.
Uob refuses to respond to my cc annual fee request.
Got an Amex and debit card I think.In the past they are more willing to waive if it is the only UOB card you have. Do you own more than 1 UOB credit card ?
Got an Amex and debit card I think.
I managed to get fee waiver by speaking to the CSO
Uob refuses to respond to my cc annual fee request.
Can use secure mail to request too. UOB is not that secured in my opinion though.Thru' auto phone banking is the only way for cc annual fees waiver. Practice by most banks.
Anyone knows if my ONE card spending is slightly more than $500 for the month, but after the cashback it's lower than $500, is it still considered meeting the $500 min spend?
Can use secure mail to request too. UOB is not that secured in my opinion though.
DBS even has a waiver page to do waiver through the internet.
Any one know if these qualify as minimum spending and rebates?
(1) You Trip
(2) Singtel dash
(3) SP Services via app (not regular GIRO)
Just to check if my understanding is correct - GIRO payment to Town Council for S&CC clocks you 1 out of 3 GIRO transaction for the UOB One account, but the amount paid for S&CC (e.g. $63.50) does not count towards the minimum spend of $500 for the UOB One card?
No reply....“Refuse to respond” meaning no reply from them or waiver rejected?
I just applied the card in Feb. Where do I check the amount of rebate given? Is it in the monthly card statement? Thanks
Thanks for the information. I'll wait for the July statement to see.Quarterly rebate (if any) probably reflected under the rewards summary section of Apr/Jul/Oct/Jan statement. Actual rebate credited to off set following monthly bill at end of following monthly bill.