UOB one card

yiron

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
25,111
Reaction score
2,446
FX charges on UOB One is 2.8% right? Assuming I can hit the $2000 tier, I am getting net 2.2% on foreign currency spending?
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
My 1st quarter rebate is in my 1st stmt after the quarter.
Rebate for grab related transactions is credited together, 5% on all kinds of Grab transactions :lick:
 

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
56,993
Reaction score
11,586
If rebate for past quarter was credited in mid Jul, so my next quater is Jul, Aug, Sep? What's the rebate I can get if I spend the following amt in the following months?

jul - $500
aug - $1000
sep - $1000
oct - $1000
 

shpesft

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
2
You can call the CSO to confirm your quarter month: more accurate.

If your quarter is per as your example, you will get $50 rebate for Jul-Sep spending. It’s based on the lowest qualifying spend in the quarter.

You will need to hit at least $1000 for Nov and Dec to qualify for $100 rebates for the next quarter.

If rebate for past quarter was credited in mid Jul, so my next quater is Jul, Aug, Sep? What's the rebate I can get if I spend the following amt in the following months?

jul - $500
aug - $1000
sep - $1000
oct - $1000
 

toophat15

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
179
Reaction score
1
I just got my UOB one card, i wanna ask if anyone already paying prudentials premiums with this card. How you guys go about it and how long it will take effect. Thanks.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
2,765
I just got my UOB one card, i wanna ask if anyone already paying prudentials premiums with this card. How you guys go about it and how long it will take effect. Thanks.

if u have pruaccess and submit the application to pay premiums using the card, it is like very fast - next working day - as long as it's not yet deducted. can call CSO to confirm the day after you submit.
 

Jillianong

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Can I check if I have 3 credit cards for UOB, does giro payment for those 3 qualify for the 3 giros to earn the interest on the One Account?
And must giro be applied for through UOB or there’s other ways to pay
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Can I check if I have 3 credit cards for UOB, does giro payment for those 3 qualify for the 3 giros to earn the interest on the One Account?
And must giro be applied for through UOB or there’s other ways to pay

Yes. Count as 3 giro bill payment for bonus interest. Note that need min $10 bill on each card to trigger giro. Can apply giro via uob ibanking, more convenient.
 

ixoral

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
59
If we have 2 UOB cards, does each card qualify separately for grab rebates? Wonder if the max $100 rebates from grab will count per card or per customer
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
If we have 2 UOB cards, does each card qualify separately for grab rebates? Wonder if the max $100 rebates from grab will count per card or per customer

Only uob one card have bonus 5% capped at $100.
 

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,830
Reaction score
3,437
Even if that’s possible . If you can expense 4k/mth thru grabwallet, dont u think you r spending too much . I’m assuming having a yolo card means you haven’t worked that long.
 

gravityz3r0

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
8
is it better to top up Grab account using One card for payment or pay direct with One Card?

no difference, if you need to clock enough spending for that particular month, then top up in advance, otherwise just spend directly from card
 

marcus70

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
1
Any way to add other bank cc or Town Council charges for giro payment, didn't see any giro options for these two. Tia
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top