UOB one card

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
17,184
Reaction score
570
if i am paying 5 figure tax, i will max my topup every month till they terminate the campaign, then i will store the amt and pay tax for this year, next year, and following year :s13:
 

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,830
Reaction score
3,437
if i am paying 5 figure tax, i will max my topup every month till they terminate the campaign, then i will store the amt and pay tax for this year, next year, and following year :s13:

no point top up more than 2k, since the max rebate stops at 100.
 

madtari

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
5
Grab wallet max limit is only 5k. Each month you should only top up max 2k.

if i am paying 5 figure tax, i will max my topup every month till they terminate the campaign, then i will store the amt and pay tax for this year, next year, and following year :s13:
 

spearhawk

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
41
Internet/Telephone bills: Singtel, Starhub, M1
Electricity bills: SP, Keppel Electric, iSwitch, Geneco, Sembcorp power, etc.
Insurance: AIA, Great Eastern, Prudential, Aviva, AXA, etc.
Government-related: taxes, season parking, polytechnic school fees
Public hospitals bills: NUH, KK Hospital, Khoo Teck Puat, Tan Tock Seng, etc.
Fines: LTA, Traffice Police, NEA, etc.
Others
Scoot air tickets
Condo management fees
Country club membership fees
Private carpark season parking
DHL, UPS, and more…"

If you have GPMC, will make sense to pay directly to some of the above to earn Grab points since AXS payment does not earn Grab points.
 

spearhawk

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
41
Wondering it’s okay to pay credit card bills with GrabPay and also earning additional 5% Grab rebate with One card.. like that can “extend payment date” and consolidate bills into One card..

Some was able to pay credit card bills using GPMC for about 1 month from GPMC pilot launch, but this loophole has been closed early this week, so you have probably missed the boat. :s13:
 

Disaresta

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
445
Some was able to pay credit card bills using GPMC for about 1 month from GPMC pilot launch, but this loophole has been closed early this week, so you have probably missed the boat.
:s13:

What is this GPMC? An app?

Posted from PCWX using XWCP
 

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
17,184
Reaction score
570
anyone know if we can prepay for SP svc using uob card if there is surplus balance? went to PWC building prepay for 2 months, notice SP app dont allow payment if there is no outstanding bill
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?

I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.

Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,355
Reaction score
3,713
Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?

I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.

Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys

Call UOB to ask. This is uob card rebate. Grab can't answer for UOB.
 

ixoral

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
59
Me too. I called UOB and the cso told me I should see it in my NEXT statement. Not sure if she’s smoking me or buying time, I’ll wait for my next stm to check again

Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?

I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.

Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Weirdly, I can only see my card statement for July and June 2019.

What happened to my previous card statements? I thought they are all archived for 5 years.

I can see the CASA statement for my account all the way from when I first opened it. No issues there.
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,385
Reaction score
1,780
Weird, I've received my quarterly UOB one card cash rebate of $100 but I've not seen any grab cash rebate on my UOB monthly statement? Am I missing something out guys?

I did pay using grabpay at merchants with topping up with my uob one card, pay grabfood directly with my uob one card without topping up credits.

Should I email grab or uob and ask? TIA guys

I received both rebates together in Jun so seem like something is not quite right this month or grab credit actually pay out on a different schedule on Mar/Jun/Sep/Dec?
 

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
9,805
Reaction score
66
Received grab cash rebate but amount seems to be incorrect. Dropped them an email since last week but have not heard from them.
 

marcus70

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
1
Hi new to this card, need some help
Firstly I got this card in late July and the quartly rebate as told was July to Sept. I understand the rebate will be prorated, but for Aug statement my spending was 1k and if Sept I spend 2k,will I get 33.3 + 100 or 2 x 33.3?tia
 

shpesft

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
2
You will get $33.33 x 2: for every quarter, the lowest spending amount in any of the 3 months will determine which tier of rebates you get.

Hi new to this card, need some help
Firstly I got this card in late July and the quartly rebate as told was July to Sept. I understand the rebate will be prorated, but for Aug statement my spending was 1k and if Sept I spend 2k,will I get 33.3 + 100 or 2 x 33.3?tia
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top