Anyone got updated statement online yet? I log into my account and it's still showing July statement, not August one.![]()
2 months lag, u need to wait till Oct to see Aug statement.

Anyone got updated statement online yet? I log into my account and it's still showing July statement, not August one.![]()
Hi, i see $300 cash rebate under rewards in the IOS banking app. Why does it has an expiry date? Isnt it cash credit to offset the outstanding bill at the end of the next month’s statement?
Yes it is to offset subsequent statement. What is the expiry date stated?
Anyone got updated statement online yet? I log into my account and it's still showing July statement, not August one.![]()
The grabpay additional 5% cashback is credited monthly or every statement quarter?
Every quarter at least for me cause my billing is by calendar year quarters
Must I have 3 giro in order to earn that 5% ?Additional 5% come once every quarter, in line with the quarterly rebate.
Must I have 3 giro in order to earn that 5% ?
I mixed it up Liao. Pls enlighten meNo need lah. Dun mix the requirement for uob one account higher interest with uob one card rebate
I mixed it up Liao. Pls enlighten me
Automatic offset . Just pay your bill -$300 , and it will be offset by the payment cycle.Anyone know how to redeem the cash rebate stated under rewards? I have a $300 cash rebate, how do I utitlize it to offset my Payment?
Thank you.UOB One VISA:
Fulfil mins $500/month + 5 txns for quarterly rebate then u entitled 5% on Grab related transactions.
UOB One Saving: fulfill UOB one/Yolo/Lady Card min $500 spending + 3 GIRO/Salary Credit.
Automatic offset . Just pay your bill -$300 , and it will be offset by the payment cycle.
Automatic offset . Just pay your bill -$300 , and it will be offset by the payment cycle.
if apply this card through singsaver 2 days ago, when will get the paynow $? not next working day?
Must still pay full bill for 3rd month statement as rebate will only be used to pay 4th month bill at end of 4th month statement (which is after 3rd month statement due date)