
Is ERP parking not considered under this?
The deduction is from cash card or CEPAS card in the IU, not credit card.
I think he meant ATU from credit card?
Just got the sms that my one card application is successful and i follow the instructions in sms to login to login into internet banking but it says my account is invalid. When i tried to reach the chatbot and holine for support, they told me to download a sms for sms otp and mail it to them. I got stunned by such requirement. Does it mean all new uob user need to do so?
lol, like that confirm not under automobile parking lots and garage. Anyway ATU are excluded under prepaid.
It says can start using by digitising the card. Need to spend 1.5k within 30days for signup bonus.You only get SMS to say it is approved. Have not receive the card yet right ? Why need to login now?
They are very slow regarding this, I'm still waiting.
It did not show up on my bill by 7 Dec so I gave them another call. CSO told me they are processing the rebate and it will show up in my account once it is processed. I got another callback from CSO the next day, who assured me the rebate would show up in my account within 5-7 days, and the amount used to offset any future purchases (my card balance is 0 since I have stopped using the card).
However the missing rebate still has not shown up in my 'Rewards' section yet.![]()
Any 1 know if paying Singtel bill via singtel app is consider spending? Wonder if it count towards the quarterly rebate.
Ehh how the find out the quarterly cycle?
Can self check online or must call
It is shown on the credit card statement. If you have not received the first statement yet, call the hotline.
my first statement years ago LOL
anyone knows if payment to SGH included for the $500 min spending?
OK now but will be excluded with effect from 1 Feb