UOB one card

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
Ever kenna cardup infm refund from aviva. Aug payment, Nov told me payment was refunded. Stupid. I made another payment in Oct but still no news, but expecting it to be refunded too. Damn silly used to always pay them successfully then now they reject.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F
 

kokokrunchh

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
13
Hi, does anyone has experience using axs pay+earn with uob one card? Does it count for cashback? Want to pay insurance that is lower that cardup minimum payment
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,237
Reaction score
9,006
Hi, does anyone has experience using axs pay+earn with uob one card? Does it count for cashback? Want to pay insurance that is lower that cardup minimum payment

i just made a similar payment. the description is "Pay and Earn by AXS Singapore SG ", which is not an excluded item in the t&c. earlier posts also indicate this is included in the rebate calculation.
 

phenol

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
is there rebate when the card is used as part of monthly spend for ERP related charges?

I see that it's part of the exclusion:
7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages (with effect from 1 Feb 2021)

I am asking because I am new to this category of spend.

Also, is season parking payable by UOB one card? is its MCC 7523?
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,237
Reaction score
9,006
is there rebate when the card is used as part of monthly spend for ERP related charges?

I see that it's part of the exclusion:
7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages (with effect from 1 Feb 2021)

I am asking because I am new to this category of spend.

Also, is season parking payable by UOB one card? is its MCC 7523?

isn't season parking similar to "automobile parking lots"? didn't u answer urself already?
 

phenol

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
new to this category of spend. Are there other categories besides 7523 for automobile related?
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,237
Reaction score
9,006
iEKkLSe.png


https://www.citibank.com/tts/solutions/commercial-cards/assets/docs/govt/Merchant-Category-Codes.pdf
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
is there rebate when the card is used as part of monthly spend for ERP related charges?

I see that it's part of the exclusion:
7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages (with effect from 1 Feb 2021)

I am asking because I am new to this category of spend.

Also, is season parking payable by UOB one card? is its MCC 7523?

Season parking was already excluded under Government services. Automobile Parking Lots and Garages is more of a US thing.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Not counted for parking only, or repair car at garage also not counted ? :/

Dun think the new exclusion 7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages, applies to any of what u mentioned.

Would be happy to learn if there is any merchant in Singapore with this MCC.
 
Last edited:

phenol

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
Dun think the new exclusion 7523 Automobile Parking Lots and Garages, applies to any of what u mentioned.

Would be happy to learn if there is any merchant in Singapore with this MCC.

Is ERP parking not considered under this?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top