- Joined
- Nov 27, 2000
- Messages
- 30,255
- Reaction score
- 9,017
Noticed that I got this "ONE CARD ADDITIONAL REBATE". Any idea where this came from? Shopee spend?

Noticed that I got this "ONE CARD ADDITIONAL REBATE". Any idea where this came from? Shopee spend?
sorry if i'm a bit slow to mobile wallets...
if i pay for bus/mrt using google pay which is linked to UOB One card, is it considered eligible transaction?
there's like a promotion for new mobile wallet users (for UOB One customers).
sorry ah, another no0b question.
after I add the card to GPay, how do I use it to tap to use on Bus/MRT?
is it just turn on NFC, then hold my phone near the reader on the bus just like how I 'tap' the card in the past will do?
need to do any settings on my phone or not?
does it work if the phone screen is locked? or must manually unlock each time? must open GPay app before 'tapping'?
abit suaku when it comes to this. paiseh..
turn on nfc, set gpay as default nfc app, just light up screen (dun even need to unlock screen), then can tap phone at mrt gantry or bus reader
in my NFC settings on my phone under default payment app, I don't see GPay leh. chamz. how ah?
on the contrary, I see the UOB Singapore app under one of the options for default payment app. is it the same as selecting that one?
hm, if you installed Gpay, it should be one of the option for default nfc payment app.
If really Gpay dun work think you can try use uob mighty app for mrt/bus also. Need to set up uob one card in uob mighty app.
For this card, if the transaction is not eligible for the 5% rebate, it will not count towards min spend right?
How do we know the credit card statement dates? Eg. Applied card on 24th & card arrived on 26th. Activated on 27th. So when will the month statement date starts? Or need to call bank to find out?
Nowadays w/o the paper bills, credit card bills access online, but it does not indicate statement period. How do we find this info via online?
need to call bank to find out. Can also request to change statement month to align to calendar month to allow for easier tracking
When I pay by SamsungPay, usually simplyGo posted on transaction date +4 days. I have one record pay by Gpay. Transaction date 31-Dec, posted on 5-Jan.just curious... is there a difference in posting date for simplyGo when you pay by card and when you pay by Gpay?
i noticed that when I used to pay by card, the post date will be usually transaction date +2 or +3 working days. I just started using Gpay and after 3 working days still not posted sia. an example is I took bus on Tuesday and it's already Saturday but it's not yet posted. so want to ask whether it takes longer to post when using Gpay to tap and go?
i usually don't exceed the min. spend for the quarterly rebate by much so every transaction counts heh...