- Joined
- Nov 27, 2000
- Messages
- 30,265
- Reaction score
- 9,021
Dun think capital letters or not will affect the transactions. It is the mcc codes that matters.

Dun think capital letters or not will affect the transactions. It is the mcc codes that matters.
just trying to search for clues.. based on what the others have reported.
not like the bank's going to publish all the MCC codes for every transaction (which would save us the trouble checking).
I decided it's not worth pursuing the matter... just take it as being scammed by UOB -.-
Hello, i understand that hospital is excluded from rebates and minimum spend @ https://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/one_card_full_tnc.pdf.
Any idea if SingHealth polyclinic is excluded or included? Thanks!
Hello, i understand that hospital is excluded from rebates and minimum spend @ https://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/one_card_full_tnc.pdf.
Any idea if SingHealth polyclinic is excluded or included? Thanks!
Question - 5% cashback on SP payment - is there any other T/C? Like an additional number of transactions, minimum spent per month, etc...
I am asking only about cashback for SP.
Question - 5% cashback on SP payment - is there any other T/C? Like an additional number of transactions, minimum spent per month, etc...
I am asking only about cashback for SP.
Question - 5% cashback on SP payment - is there any other T/C? Like an additional number of transactions, minimum spent per month, etc...
I am asking only about cashback for SP.
excludes as gov
pay using health buddy app, mcc 8099, not excluded
Thanks both. I will then avoid paying via the counter and pay via the health buddy apps.
Trazora always give good tip.
too bad i paid using other card with health buddy cos tot dont have. next try will do.
not sure if there may be multiple mcc if pay via health buddy app though. I only have one datapoint using DBS live fresh card that says it is mcc 8099.

Do you know that for vCashcard, if link to UOB or AMEX, got rebate? as its not under "EZlink"![]()
not sure if there may be multiple mcc if pay via health buddy app though. I only have one datapoint using DBS live fresh card that says it is mcc 8099.
Do you happen to know if it’s the same for HealthHub?
not sure if there may be multiple mcc if pay via health buddy app though. I only have one datapoint using DBS live fresh card that says it is mcc 8099.
