UOB one card

ECyClone

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
235
I am still waiting for a invoice to come in so as to meet the minimum spend of $1K.

Assuming that I could not make it to have this amount paid and posted in this month's statement, I can appeal right? Is it done via the phone banking as well? Under which category or any specific category for appeal?
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,381
Reaction score
1,548
I was able to waive when I call in last month, never reach the stage of being offered cash back....
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,381
Reaction score
1,548
I need to retain the card of UOB one bonus interest, so never "risk" the option of canceling the card ....
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
If a transaction was made today (31 Aug) and the post date is tomorrow (1 Sep), then this transaction belongs to the month of September right?
 

battledome64

Master Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
163
If there is a refund for the transaction, I need to spend 2x the amount to qualify for rebate right? Meaning if the reversal is $100 then I need to spend $200 or more?

its a bit unfair as sometimes online merchants orders doesn’t go thorough successfully e.g out of stock and delay in shipment then they decide to refund the order first.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
If there is a refund for the transaction, I need to spend 2x the amount to qualify for rebate right? Meaning if the reversal is $100 then I need to spend $200 or more?

its a bit unfair as sometimes online merchants orders doesn’t go thorough successfully e.g out of stock and delay in shipment then they decide to refund the order first.
Just need to spend the same refunded amount (in the same statement month the refund was made) in addition to the usual minimum spend amount. Think quite fair given the initial spend have clocked spending for rebate.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
If there is a refund for the transaction, I need to spend 2x the amount to qualify for rebate right? Meaning if the reversal is $100 then I need to spend $200 or more?

its a bit unfair as sometimes online merchants orders doesn’t go thorough successfully e.g out of stock and delay in shipment then they decide to refund the order first.
Not unfair. If they don't do this, people will abuse by ordering then cancel.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top