Could it be you exceeded the card limit set ?
I had seen a 1k limit yesterday. May be I will call UOB hotline later.
Thanks all.

Could it be you exceeded the card limit set ?
Absolutely agree! I charge my transaction to other cards if i am not too sure if they are excluded or included under this card e.g. shopback, online payment when dine at nando's etc...I am super careful with my spending on uob one. One mistake can undo 3 months of rebates. Can be very painful
Yes for simplygoCan check if mrt and bus fares will be counted to $500 min spending and tiered rewards?
But no for topup right..Yes for simplygo
i dont think so for top upBut no for topup right..
One suggestion is that around 22nd of every month, you call their "How much eligible spend have I done in this month so far?"I am super careful with my spending on uob one. One mistake can undo 3 months of rebates. Can be very painful
Call as in call their hotline to check?One suggestion is that around 22nd of every month, you call their "How much eligible spend have I done in this month so far?"
If you are running behind your threshold, you still have few days to make up. (You can buy Amazon or Shopee vouchers to make up the difference). Do remember transactions may take 2-3 days to post.
YepCall as in call their hotline to check?
no. i am using UOB One for my FF membership payment.Hi anyone know if there is any exclusion for fitness first gym membership payment?
the additional 5% rebate for cold storage, guardian, giant works by crediting it at the end of the quarter based on how much you spent there.question on one card.
for the rebate in cold storage, Quardian, Gaint, ……, does it deducted during payment or rebate in next month statement? I remember have to select discount when pay at Gaint before by one card, but no such option if I use apple pay (linked to one card). not sure if no rebate by apple pay , must use physical card? thanks
Also to add, need to meet spending requirement for quarterly rebate before can get this additional 5%the additional 5% rebate for cold storage, guardian, giant works by crediting it at the end of the quarter based on how much you spent there.
it's not a discount during payment. so, nothing to select when paying except to choose to pay by credit card and then use the One card.
no need use physical card. if card is tagged to 3rd party NFC-apps like GPay, will still get rebates when tapping with phone or smartwatch.