UOB one card

therealzc

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
2
Find it strange to put the spending under govt, same for SAFRA. Anyway if you did not receive the ONE bonus interest in May for April, you should have appealed. One bonus interest and quarterly rebates exclusions more or less the same, if not mistaken, the only transaction that qualifies for rebates and not interest is insurance premium..
I still got my One bonus interest as I had spent on a few other UOB cards in April. It’s just that I missed out on a full quarter of rebates for the One card. I can probably appeal since my average monthly spend did exceed $500 but am feeling lazy to pursue. Just need to take extra care for future transactions since I typically tread the threshold of $500 minimum spend.
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
215
Is payment via healthhub still under eligible transaction for interest and rebate? The tracker does not include the spending for payment there...
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Is payment via healthhub still under eligible transaction for interest and rebate? The tracker does not include the spending for payment there...
depends on the MCC. Some healthhub transactions in Aug has MCC 9399 which is excluded
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
215

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I think he meant how to know which 'Healthhub' transactions are MCC 9399. Checked with agent via UOB chat just now, mine was MCC 9399, transaction name is National Healthcare Group. If check from heymax, Healthhub MCC is 8099, but there is no NHG MCC.
can use Amaze/locked dbs card method to check mcc before making the payment on healthhub. Add visa card to heymax to check the mcc for transactions made. Search merchant for mcc method on heymax is not so accurate/comprehensive
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
1,382
just tried Insta check

HealthHub - for NUH Polyclinic shows as 8099

also tried DBS way, but unable to see the Declined Transaction
 
Last edited:

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
215
can use Amaze/locked dbs card method to check mcc before making the payment on healthhub. Add visa card to heymax to check the mcc for transactions made. Search merchant for mcc method on heymax is not so accurate/comprehensive
I added my UOB One card to heymax, came out still the same, MCC 8099 for healthhub
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
215
as in for actual transactions made? There is a mix of mcc 8099 and mcc 9399 for transactions in Aug though
earlier I just linked UOB One card, even after linking my card number, I am not able to see and check past transactions already correct?

As for instarem, need to get the amaze card and block it to see MCC before spending as oceanicmanta mentioned above the DBS way cannot...
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
earlier I just linked UOB One card, even after linking my card number, I am not able to see and check past transactions already correct?

As for instarem, need to get the amaze card and block it to see MCC before spending as oceanicmanta mentioned above the DBS way cannot...
yes cannot see past transactions
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Noted. Ok, if gonna add DBS card to Instarem, have to block from the bank app, kept trying to manage from Instarem app but cannot, how noob am I.
why add dbs card to instarem? to test mcc, use amaze wallet with insufficient fund instead
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
215
why add dbs card to instarem? to test mcc, use amaze wallet with insufficient fund instead
Earlier you were suggesting using Amaze/locked DBS card? If use amaze wallet, the merchants you are paying need to have the payment option of amaze wallet right?
 

Belford

Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
384
Reaction score
135
Earlier you were suggesting using Amaze/locked DBS card? If use amaze wallet, the merchants you are paying need to have the payment option of amaze wallet right?
Amaze empty wallet and locked DBS card are two different methods. Trazora shared with you the link for article how to test
 

Cumzilla

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
215
Amaze empty wallet and locked DBS card are two different methods. Trazora shared with you the link for article how to test
Noted on the DBS card method. Sorry I am very stupid, I read already still dunno how to use wallet for payment. When I click the wallet tab, it indicates need to apply amaze card.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,352
Reaction score
3,710
depends on the MCC. Some healthhub transactions in Aug has MCC 9399 which is excluded
Any idea which are the ones eligible and not eligible ? Is it based on Singhealth vs NHGS, hospitals vs polyclinic ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top