UOB one card

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
My UOB One card billing cycle is at the beginning of the Month, but so far I haven't received the e-statement yet.🤔
When it involves the month of February, which has only 28/29 days in a month rather than the usual 30/31 days, billing statement timing tend to not "behave" as usual .....
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
When it involves the month of February, which has only 28/29 days in a month rather than the usual 30/31 days, billing statement timing tend to not "behave" as usual .....
but the delay is almost a month is usual?
 

Sethide

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
12
How accurate are you guys with the UOB One spending?
Any tips to spend really just ~$600 or ~$1K on this card?
Thanks
 

kariage

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone know if spaylater bill payment still eligible for uob one credit card shopee bonus cashback?
 

ColorCode

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
171
Reaction score
1
How to add supplementary card to supplementary card holder handphone? Need to install TMRW app on supplementary card holder? I try but have an error saying TMRW is disabled
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
How to add supplementary card to supplementary card holder handphone? Need to install TMRW app on supplementary card holder? I try but have an error saying TMRW is disabled
as in add to applepay/googlepay?
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
1,538
The new self service POS has different UI from the older version .... and I cannot find gift card option, thus I ask and confirm with staff, say not supported .....

Of course the staff said "will be supported in the future", though I will not take that comment as official statement from the company ....

I am sharing it here to raise awareness, not to find fault with the company .....
Not sure when it started, but since last month, payment by gift card option is available .....

I paid using gift card yesterday ... (y)
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Anyone working in bank relevant department can confirm for UOB One debit card or any debit card in general only when fraudulent txn get posted deducted from your savings account can investigation be started? If you report the fraud txn while it is Pending there cannot be any investigation except to first lock the existing card then issue new card? Once fraud txn posted then can commence investigation?

Hmmm now I know why ppl say fraud txn for debit card holders rugi their monies deducted first then later credit back while for credit card it is at bank end you no need pay first.
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,935
Reaction score
4,620
Anyone working in bank relevant department can confirm for UOB One debit card or any debit card in general only when fraudulent txn get posted deducted from your savings account can investigation be started? If you report the fraud txn while it is Pending there cannot be any investigation except to first lock the existing card then issue new card? Once fraud txn posted then can commence investigation?

Hmmm now I know why ppl say fraud txn for debit card holders rugi their monies deducted first then later credit back while for credit card it is at bank end you no need pay first.
Debit card fraud is more painful for cashflow wise… that why I deactivate all the debit card features

the pending status is because transaction hasn’t settled… sometimes it would just fail to settle, and the “pending” will just disappear…

but yeah, the right thing to do is to report fraud first no matter what…
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Debit card fraud is more painful for cashflow wise… that why I deactivate all the debit card features

the pending status is because transaction hasn’t settled… sometimes it would just fail to settle, and the “pending” will just disappear…

but yeah, the right thing to do is to report fraud first no matter what…
UOB One debit card is debit with ATM feature which is why I apply in the first place. They are scrapping pure ATM card and replace with debit card.
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,935
Reaction score
4,620
UOB One debit card is debit with ATM feature which is why I apply in the first place. They are scrapping pure ATM card and replace with debit card.
For UOB I never activate the debit card
I use the One credit card for ATM functions
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,935
Reaction score
4,620
For UOB I never activate the debit card
I use the One credit card for ATM functions
Can do NETS also too

and to add on, the account is linked to my old savings account (not ONE main savings account) so whatever risk of fraud via the atm/nets feature is capped at $500 hover
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top