Thank you. Managed to get it waived after chatting with the CSO via UOBChatIt's to chat with the CSO for waiver, not to apply waiver thru the chat again

Thank you. Managed to get it waived after chatting with the CSO via UOBChatIt's to chat with the CSO for waiver, not to apply waiver thru the chat again
A visit last evening to the same store with the new POS, can see gift card option already, but did not try as my gift card was $0 ......The new self service POS has different UI from the older version .... and I cannot find gift card option, thus I ask and confirm with staff, say not supported .....
Of course the staff said "will be supported in the future", though I will not take that comment as official statement from the company ....
I am sharing it here to raise awareness, not to find fault with the company .....
Why not unless you have better alternatives out there.Anyone still diligently spending at least $600 to qualify for the quarterly Cashback, as well as meet the criteria for UOB ONE account interest?
I'm staying put for now with the Tax rebate until March. my current cycle is Feb - Apr. so I may leave after Apr and refund CPF...Anyone still diligently spending at least $600 to qualify for the quarterly Cashback, as well as meet the criteria for UOB ONE account interest?
Anyone still diligently spending at least $600 to qualify for the quarterly Cashback, as well as meet the criteria for UOB ONE account interest?
If it is from a UOB account, yes.is it normal / usual for UOB to deduct the card bill via GIRO late at night? I was monitoring and it was deducted past 8pm.
yup, paying the UOB One card bill using UOB One account...If it is from a UOB account, yes.
try multiple methods of requesting waiverHi, tried to waive my annual fee but was rejected, isit coz I haven't make the payment yet (haven't due date) so cannot waive? Anyone knows?![]()
If it is done at Fairprice cashier counters, yes .... the payment transactions are no different and not distinguishable from if you are buying groceries ......is topping up fairprice gift card considered for minimum spending?
first time or?My UOB One card billing cycle is at the beginning of the Month, but so far I haven't received the e-statement yet.![]()
Existing, hold card more than 10 years.first time or?
estatement or physical?Existing, hold card more than 10 years.
E-statement.estatement or physical?
you didn't think about contacting uob?
then maybe you should? that's probably the most logical next step since it's so long?E-statement.
Did not.
Ok, thank you, I will.then maybe you should? that's probably the most logical next step since it's so long?
they also got chat via their website