UOB one card

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2001
Messages
22,812
Reaction score
4
payment to govt excluded starting from 1 Feb. I have reservations that "govt hospital/polyclinic" is excluded though. It all depends on the MCC. Eg Ng Teng Fong hospital ward has MCC8062 hospital, not classified under govt so not excluded. Ng Teng Fong pharmacy has MCC9399 govt services so excluded.

Why hospital excluded sia? As if hospital didn't pay merchant fees to UOB?
 

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
16,838
Reaction score
6,201
I read the thread and notice some say Telco bill excluded. some say T&C did not state Telco.

I guess no one knows if Telco bills are qualified for rebates.
 

ZacoLee

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I spoke to UOB's CSO couple of weeks ago. They said both SP and town council are excluded..........
 

lindseymin

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
hi, I made a few transactions on my one credit card, and after each transaction I made, I received a notification on my iphone that shows what I spent and at where.

example:
You made a transaction at NTUC FP of $4.20

I'm wondering where in the iphone can i track back to see all the notifications that have been sent so far. I have the UOB mighty app, but I cant seem to find it in there.
 

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
12,712
Reaction score
2,645
SP is a private organization, how can it be government. If GLC are excluded then,
- Most malls like CapMall, Vivocity, etc all cannot
- NTUC supermarkets
- Singapore Airlines
- Comfort taxis
- Many more
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
hi, I made a few transactions on my one credit card, and after each transaction I made, I received a notification on my iphone that shows what I spent and at where.

example:
You made a transaction at NTUC FP of $4.20

I'm wondering where in the iphone can i track back to see all the notifications that have been sent so far. I have the UOB mighty app, but I cant seem to find it in there.

in the uob mighty app under view account, uob one, for unbilled or billed transactions that have been posted
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
SP is a private organization, how can it be government. If GLC are excluded then,
- Most malls like CapMall, Vivocity, etc all cannot
- NTUC supermarkets
- Singapore Airlines
- Comfort taxis
- Many more

well it all depends on the MCC.
 
Last edited:

shpesft

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
2
I’m not sure if UOB app sends the transaction notifications but I do receive SMS notification for my CC spend with the vendor details as well

hi, I made a few transactions on my one credit card, and after each transaction I made, I received a notification on my iphone that shows what I spent and at where.

example:
You made a transaction at NTUC FP of $4.20

I'm wondering where in the iphone can i track back to see all the notifications that have been sent so far. I have the UOB mighty app, but I cant seem to find it in there.
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
MCC for SP Services is 4900 and Town Council is 9399

The above information is provided by UOB based on my previous transaction.
 
Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
MCC for SP Services is 4900 and Town Council is 9399

The above information is provided by UOB based on my previous transaction.

In other words SP services MCC4900 not excluded from rebate but Town council MCC9399 excluded from rebate?
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
In other words SP services MCC4900 not excluded from rebate but Town council MCC9399 excluded from rebate?

SP services not excluded.
Town Council is excluded.


This is confirmed by the Phone Officer based on MCC Code exclusion list.
 

lindseymin

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
SP services not excluded.
Town Council is excluded.


This is confirmed by the Phone Officer based on MCC Code exclusion list.
Where can we get the MCC code list?


Also, I have question on applying for supplementary card for UOB one credit card.
1) the 1st supplementary card is free for life?
2) does whatever I spend on the supplementary card count towards the $500min spent for quarterly rebate and uob one account?
3) will there be a txn page to check all txn only on supplementary card so that its easier for me to track what I spent and owe my bf?
4) got any extra fees that I need to know of?
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
Where can we get the MCC code list?


Also, I have question on applying for supplementary card for UOB one credit card.
1) the 1st supplementary card is free for life?
2) does whatever I spend on the supplementary card count towards the $500min spent for quarterly rebate and uob one account?
3) will there be a txn page to check all txn only on supplementary card so that its easier for me to track what I spent and owe my bf?
4) got any extra fees that I need to know of?

You mean MCC exclusion list for UOB One?

Consumer will not have it, only UOB have it. Perhaps you can call and check.


I don't have UOB One supplementary card therefore unable to advise.
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Where can we get the MCC code list?


Also, I have question on applying for supplementary card for UOB one credit card.
1) the 1st supplementary card is free for life?
2) does whatever I spend on the supplementary card count towards the $500min spent for quarterly rebate and uob one account?
3) will there be a txn page to check all txn only on supplementary card so that its easier for me to track what I spent and owe my bf?
4) got any extra fees that I need to know of?

1) have supp card several years now, but never have to pay annual fees, or are waived easily
2) yes. Supp card spend count towards Main card spend for rebate & bonus interest. Similar spend exclusions apply
3) yes. Both your bf & your UOB IB, will show the Supp cards with list of posted transactions.
4) what kind of extra fees r u concerned about ? All industry standard fees apply.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top