UOB one card

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,382
Reaction score
1,552
I noticed the double charge a few months back, and it makes me to be extra careful about the amount used displayed on the internet banking page, such that I err'ed on the side of spending a bit more than the qualifying spend to be sure .....
 

TalkingRabbit

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
135
Reaction score
72
Just received an SMS from UOB saying that the UOB Professionals Platinum Card will be discontinued 😖 I have a few recurring payments charged to this card, including my Apple bills, so I’ve just updated my Apple payment details...

This card is good as there is no annual fee.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top