dezire89
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 2,348
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys.
I'm thinking to upgrade my PC to run 3 x monitor setup.
Current PC spec (Made in March 2011)
MSI P67A-GD55
i5-2500k
DDR3 - 1333 1 4Gb x2
WD GREEN 2TB
DVD
MSI 6950 TF2
SEASONIC M12II 620W
NZXT PHANTOM
Questions
Should I just sell the whole setup and buy a new one?
Can my existing GPU handle 3 monitor setup for BF4 med / high setting? If not, please recommend a card.
Crossfire another 6950? Do I have to upgrade my PSU?
R9 280 (will it be compatible with my old mobo) ?
Thanks in advance!!
Cheers
I'm thinking to upgrade my PC to run 3 x monitor setup.
Current PC spec (Made in March 2011)
MSI P67A-GD55
i5-2500k
DDR3 - 1333 1 4Gb x2
WD GREEN 2TB
DVD
MSI 6950 TF2
SEASONIC M12II 620W
NZXT PHANTOM
Questions
Should I just sell the whole setup and buy a new one?
Can my existing GPU handle 3 monitor setup for BF4 med / high setting? If not, please recommend a card.
Crossfire another 6950? Do I have to upgrade my PSU?
R9 280 (will it be compatible with my old mobo) ?
Thanks in advance!!
Cheers