
discounts and freebies shouldn't be the deciding factor when buying insurance. sometimes these discounts and vouchers are offered and advertised to distract your attention from the lack of certain policy benefits/coverage or unfavourable exclusions.FWD personal accident insurance is so tempting.......
personal accident insurance**
get 15% discount and $50 CapitaVocuher using promo code FWDVALUE15
I wanted sompo only to realise I'm excluded from their coverage.. Any other companies to recommend? Was thinking of just getting it from pru...??? Sompo?
I bought the cheapest $100k Pru personal accident plan for the additional benefits that the mindef term plan doesn't provide.. one month about $14I wanted sompo only to realise I'm excluded from their coverage.. Any other companies to recommend? Was thinking of just getting it from pru...
Sent from hehe using GAGT
I wanted sompo only to realise I'm excluded from their coverage.. Any other companies to recommend? Was thinking of just getting it from pru...
Sent from hehe using GAGT
Wow thanks so much for this. It is really detailed! Hmm casually asked my agent before but will make sure my application will be accepted before I meet him again tho.Here's 2 comparison files I did previously for another forumer. You may refer to them to pick out your preference first before we look deeper into potential exclusions.
Simplified
Detailed
Have you on the other hand checked if Pru is willing to accept your application?
Wow thanks so much for this. It is really detailed! Hmm casually asked my agent before but will make sure my application will be accepted before I meet him again tho.
Sent from hehe using GAGT
guys, can recommend me a pa policy, i just pass my 2b and i wanna sign up for 1 just in case i got involved in a road traffic accident or self skid or something. kindly help. i have existing medical records from a bmx stunt that went terribly wrong.
What's the view on AIA Solitaire Perosnal Accident plan?
$176.33/year
Is this value for money if the plan is intended for medical expenses?
![]()
What's the view on AIA Solitaire Perosnal Accident plan?
$176.33/year
Is this value for money if the plan is intended for medical expenses?
![]()
Why is this plan lousy? Care to share more?lousy. Your IFA agent should prolly have recommended Sompo instead.
Is it for you or is it for your parents?
What does the PA aims to cover?
For the pru pa plan, are there any reasons why it is so much more expensive compared to sompo and AIG w a similar coverage?Glad it helpped!
For the pru pa plan, are there any reasons why it is so much more expensive compared to sompo and AIG w a similar coverage?
Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT
Why is this plan lousy? Care to share more?
Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT
How about fwd? Are the pricing of their PA plans considered competitive?Lousy as it cost more for less.
Regardless of Pru, AIA, AXA whatsoever, this are LI companies while Sompo and AIG are GI companies.
There isn't any appearent reasons why PA plans from LIs are generally pricey compared to those with GI companies.
For profits maybe.
Not many people are aware that GI companies provides better PA plans and LI companies are still seeing demand, hence they just choose to remain status quo with their PA pdts, I guess.
How about fwd? Are the pricing of their PA plans considered competitive?
Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT