Hi,
Would like to check with u, do u provide Australia visa application for Indonesia maid traveling for holiday?
Hi Kang, I just dropped you a PM. Thanks for your service, pardon me, but what are the information I need to provide you? I can't seem to find it, sorry about it!
THANK YOU.
For those travelling to Australia. Please apply your VISA early.
One of the applicant (Singapore passport) Australia VISA is rejected by the Australia Government. He had applied his VISA at the Australia Government website. Not thru me.
Now have to applied thru VFSGlobal for the paper application which will takes 10 working days to process.
For those travelling to Australia. Please apply your VISA early.
One of the applicant (Singapore passport) Australia VISA is rejected by the Australia Government. He had applied his VISA at the Australia Government website. Not thru me.
Now have to applied thru VFSGlobal for the paper application which will takes 10 working days to process.
The requirement to get 2 free visa, how is it calculated?
is it like apply 2 now, one year later I apply again can still be free or throughout only can up to 2 visa through you?
My 2nd visa application with Kang! No doubs that this is a trusted service.
Applications was filed and approved within an hour. Super!
