Visa to Australia

forgott3n

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
0
I have no words for Ms Kang. She only took minutes to reply me! I haven't even finish my breakfast and she got the job done!! Thanks a lot Ms Kang. Will sure recommend more people to apply from you! "Thumbs Up!"
 

janetcjm

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
I'm very amazed by Ms Kang's speed. I got my free visa done within 30 minutes! No hassle at all. This is my first time to australia, hope that I will an enjoyable trip with this good start! Thank you Kangaroo Kang! =)
 

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
Even though I never apply visa with @kangeroos_kang, I find this thread so so so useful. I actually applied visa from a website on impulse, and got worried whether the site is a scam. I tried many ways to find out how I can check if the visa is authentic. I was very afraid that the application info may be used for fraud activities. Until I found the post on how to verify.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/80698513-post385.html

So I entered my passport info as instructed, and what a sigh of relief that I got a positive response that I already have an existing visa!!!

The loss of money is a small thing, but ruining a carefully-planned vacation due to visa issue is priceless!
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
There are many online bloodsuckers.

Charging as high as USD39 per VISA......becos they also includes useless information about Australia which u can find it easily online.

Australia Government website is ONLY charging A$20.
 
Last edited:

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
249
Even though I never apply visa with @kangeroos_kang, I find this thread so so so useful. I actually applied visa from a website on impulse, and got worried whether the site is a scam. I tried many ways to find out how I can check if the visa is authentic. I was very afraid that the application info may be used for fraud activities. Until I found the post on how to verify.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/80698513-post385.html

So I entered my passport info as instructed, and what a sigh of relief that I got a positive response that I already have an existing visa!!!

The loss of money is a small thing, but ruining a carefully-planned vacation due to visa issue is priceless!

What site was that? How much you ended up having to pay?
 

patrickgoh

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2000
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
FREE VISA FROM KANG

I applied last night and was done almost immediately.

Best of all, I have got 2 FREE VISAs from Kang.

All you need is 150 posts. ;)

Thank you for this wonderful service!
 

watertreader

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
536
Reaction score
70
Thanks Ms Kang for your wonderful service!

It is really fast and most of all it is really free for HWZ members with 150 post count!

once again a big thank you!
 

Jenjovstan

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi Ms Kang, we are a group of 14 adults & 9 children (1 Malaysian, 3 Philippines) who will be traveling to Perth in December.

Can u apply visa for us? Do we do it now or later? What are your charges like?
 

Evolver

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
11,476
Reaction score
33
A big thank you to Ms Kang for helping me & my friend with our VISA applications! I emailed to her on Sunday afternoon and it was approved same day! Thank you so much!! :)
 

Kimilogy

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
After almost half a year..
Miss Kang is still helping pple to do Visa application?

That's awesome!!
 

Thenky

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
kangeroos_kang was very helpful in assisting me for the VISA application despite my late request. I was very surprised when she did not charge me a single cent and I relooked at the post and she did mention about "*HWZ members with more than 150 posts and active for the past 30days, will be entitled to Two FREE VISA. NO gimmick....NO minimum purchase." She is true to her words about the free visa and I really appreciate your kind assistance. Thanks Miss Kang!
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
For those applicant whose VISA is rejected by the Australia Government,

NO POINT going thru other agency or online government website to apply again. You will get the SAME ANSWER.

"APPLICATION NOT APPROVED. REFER APPLICANT TO AUSTRALIA EMBASSY"

All agency or online website are linked to the same Australia Government system.

Quickly proceed to VFSGlobal office to settle the Visa issue cos it may takes more than 10 working days to process paper Visa.
 
Last edited:

baxtir

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
891
Reaction score
0
Thanks Ms Kang for your prompt response. I have gotten two free visa within an 30 min of application. Impressive!
KL
 

eowylies

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Thank you Ms Kang for the efficient service. Thumbs up! Definitely gonna recommend to my friends :)
 

alphakim

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
251
Reaction score
15
I would like to say that the application was efficient... I receive the approval within an hour... Thank you Ms Kang!!! Will highly recommend to my friends and relatives.
 

twinstar3393

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Australia Visa

Amazing! Received visa within an hr of request. Extremely efficient and helpful!

Thanks Ms Kang for the help rendered. Much appreciated!:love:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top