Visa to Australia

AKK

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
16
Thanks to kangaroos_kang, gotten visa for both me and my friend, fast and smooth :)
 

limlisa

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,868
Reaction score
158
Thanks Ms Kang

Hi Miss Kang:

Remember me, I am Lisa, the one who has got name problem on ETA. I came to say thanks to you. You really help me a lot. Thanks.
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Hi Miss Kang:

Remember me, I am Lisa, the one who has got name problem on ETA. I came to say thanks to you. You really help me a lot. Thanks.

wow....happy to see you here.
I also worried you cant board the flight with the wrong Visa name

=====================================

To all forumers : I need to clarify that I did not apply the Visa for Lisa.
She applied thru one of the online 3rd party agency. The agent had applied her name wrongly and they (agent) cant amend it.

I am just helping her thru the Australia Government department to amend back to the correct name.

It takes 3 working days to amend the name and her departure date is very near. Actually, 1 day before departure then amended name was approved.
 
Last edited:

oozzzzzz0

Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Thanks Miss Kang for your Superb Speedy service.
Everything were completed almost immediately.
And its FOC if u ve clock 150 post.

Once again a big thank you! Highly recommended!!:s12::s12::s12:
 

LehBra

Master Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
2,676
Reaction score
0
Thanks Miss Kang for the help.

Really fast processing, definitely will recommend if you need to apply for a visa to australia

:o
 

shalome

Master Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
1
thanks kangaroo kang for the free visa application as i fulfil the min post requirement. :)
 

stressbake

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Kang, I am new to this thread. Will you still assist me in applying for Aus Visa? I have 4 pax. If so, how do I go about? Tx
 

adventuregal

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi Ms Kangaroo Kang, Im new here. Can you help me process the Australia Visa? We will be heading up next month for 3 adults and 3 kids. Hope to hear from you soon thanks.
 

c1steady

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
487
Reaction score
5
gotten TWO FREE Visa from MS Kang. Visa was approved within 1 hr of submission. Thank you for the responsiveness
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top