Visa to Australia

kevin301

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2001
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
32
thanks for amazingly fast response!

Thanks very much to kangaroos_kang for such amazingly quick response. Sent an email late last night to apply for ETA for 2 persons, and within 45 mins I got a response that the ETAs were approved! Still in disbelief :)

Really much appreciated! :)
 

mirioki

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'll be transiting via Australia from NZ. I'll be taking Jetstar from NZ to Gold Coast and then a 5 hours wait before I board AirAsia.

Since it's different airlines, this is not a traditional transit. Will I need to apply for a visa since it's within the 8 hours limit?

Would I need to claim my baggage, go through Customs, and check-in with AirAsia at the departure halls hence needing a ETA visa.

If someone has similar experience, please share ya.
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Two different Budget Airlines.

Even though you are in the same Airport (I presume OOL), most likely u need to clear custom/immigration, collect your baggage and re-check in again.

Once you need to clear immigration, u will require a Australia Visa if you are holding Malaysia/Singapore passport.

ONLY those in the transit area and do not clear the immigration, they do not need to apply VISA.
Thanks..
 

Beta_123

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
52
Sorry for the late feedback. Came back from aussie 1 week ago. Applied for visa via ms kang. Fuss free no issue at all :) and prompt response.

Thanks ms kang :)
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Sorry for the late feedback. Came back from aussie 1 week ago. Applied for visa via ms kang. Fuss free no issue at all :) and prompt response.

Thanks ms kang :)

Late better than never post.
Many dozens still owe me THANK you notes......
All MIA after getting the Free VISA.
 
Last edited:

vae_victis

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
659
Reaction score
0
Hi Kang,

just send you an email for my tour... leaving on 21 june, will there be enough time to do it?
 

c1steady

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
487
Reaction score
5
Thanks kangaroos_kang, just came back from Australia. Thanks for your support, you immediately arrange someone to call me when I texted you as initially I have problem with the Visa in the airport. Your support is great ...
 

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
15,167
Reaction score
23
No offence Miss Kang, but just interested to know is it possible to apply OZ Visa from you without submitting a picture or scanned copy of the passport?
 

opt1m4l

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
0
Second time applying through Miss Kang, always cheerful and really efficient too. :) Thanks so much!
 

__CcW__

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
2,018
Reaction score
0
Hi Ms Kang,

I've just sent you an email regarding visa application for 2 pax. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
 

__CcW__

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
2,018
Reaction score
0
a BIG THANK YOU to Ms Kang..

all done within 30mins, even at this late timing.. :s12:

:)
 

Deathskull88

Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
436
Reaction score
3
This is the 2nd time Ms Kang has helped me, very fast response, done within a day, on a Sunday no less!

Thanks again!
 

chardz88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
954
Reaction score
0
Hi Ms. Kang,

I've just sent you my application. Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Thanks. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top