A) Scan/Take picture of your passport particulars page. Must include the photograph and the passport data (must be clear in PDF/JPG format)
B) Actual e-ticket or Budget Airlines confirmation letter
(Must be a round trip ticket. Without it, I can't help you to apply. I only help geniue traveller)
C) HWZ nick (maximum 2 passports per nick)
D) Does applicant hold CITIZENSHIP of other Countries? Yes/No. If Yes, which country?
E) Applicant home address
F) Applicant contact no
G) Applicant email address
1) There are no references number for Australia Visa. To check whether is the VISA authentic,
a) Call any travel agency that you know to verify. Give them your "Passport no", "Surname" and "Nationality". They will be able to see the VISA approval in their system
b) or go down to Australia Embassy @ Napier Road with your passport to verify
2) They are called e-visa. They are stored electronically in the immigration system.
Whether you print out a hard copy or not, it doesn't matter. Immigration will not look at it.
But it is good to attach a hard copy onto the passport. Australia immigration always mix-up the Given Name as the Last Name. (especially for those passports with Christian name)
3) For those who got no confidence in applying the Visa thru me, please apply thru the embassy http://www.eta.immi.gov.au or thru other travel agency.
4) If you can't provide the information (A to G) that I had reqested, please don't email me.
5) Cost of the Visa : A Thank You note is more than enough.
Lastly, I am not accepting any VISA request if your departure date is within the next 7 workings days. (Reason : Due to time constraint if any of the Visa applicant is rejected)
With immediate effect (06Nov2012 @ 1900hrs), I am not accepting any Australia Visa Application.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.