Visa to Australia

tripleoone

Reaction score
Australia Visa

Really thanks kang for his patient and help for the visa application. A really helpful guy.

casslynyeo

Reaction score
Hi Kang thanks for your kindness and patient to apply for my friends.. once again thanks a million.. :)

tan_chs

Reaction score
Hi Kangaroos_kang, just dropped you an email. Can you kindly help with 2 visa applications? Thanks alot.

berryhaze

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks Kang! ;)

Got my visa approved within 3 hrs, hassle free procedure~

Much appreciated!

cacafoo

Reaction score
Thanks bro for the visa application and the prompt response, appreciate it very much.
Thank you :)

sunnylovecass

Reaction score
thanks bro Kang for such prompted service...will recommend to my friend whenever they want to apply for VISA... thanks again :)

calkah

Reaction score
Thanks Kangaroos_Kang!

Got my VISA a few hours after i sent my details to you..

Much appreciated!

louisoh

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to Kangaroos_Kang for helping with my Visas..

Much appreciated bro! :)

linix

Reaction score
Thanks Kang for help helping with my VISA application.

Sorry for my many questions, as this is my first time applying for Australian VISA.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
If you need help to apply for Australia Visa, email me the followings information.
Email : kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg

A) Scan/Take picture of your passport particulars page. Must include the photograph and the passport data (must be clear in PDF/JPG format)
B) Actual e-ticket or Budget Airlines confirmation letter
(Must be a round trip ticket. Without it, I can't help you to apply. I only help geniue traveller)
C) HWZ nick (maximum 2 passports per nick)
D) Does applicant hold CITIZENSHIP of other Countries? Yes/No. If Yes, which country?
E) Applicant home address
F) Applicant contact no
G) Applicant email address

Q&A
1) There are no references number for Australia Visa. To check whether is the VISA authentic,
a) Call any travel agency that you know to verify. Give them your "Passport no", "Surname" and "Nationality". They will be able to see the VISA approval in their system
b) or go down to Australia Embassy @ Napier Road with your passport to verify

2) They are called e-visa. They are stored electronically in the immigration system.
Whether you print out a hard copy or not, it doesn't matter. Immigration will not look at it.
But it is good to attach a hard copy onto the passport. Australia immigration always mix-up the Given Name as the Last Name. (especially for those passports with Christian name)

3) For those who got no confidence in applying the Visa thru me, please apply thru the embassy http://www.eta.immi.gov.au or thru other travel agency.

4) If you can't provide the information (A to G) that I had reqested, please don't email me.

5) Cost of the Visa : A Thank You note is more than enough.

Lastly, I am not accepting any VISA request if your departure date is within the next 7 workings days. (Reason : Due to time constraint if any of the Visa applicant is rejected)

Dear All,

With immediate effect (06Nov2012 @ 1900hrs), I am not accepting any Australia Visa Application.

Do not email me.

Many thanks to all forumers who have trust in me.

Last edited:

ykbryan

Reaction score
Hello Kang, are you still helping people to get VISA? :) I sent u an email too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.