Visa to Australia

vincearteta

Reaction score
Amazing action by Miss Kang!

Sent her a visa request yesterday night, and received an email of approval within 30 minutes.

Checked this morning against the Aussie system, and indeed our records are inside.

Thanks Ms Kang! Absolutely amazed . :)

aklryan

Reaction score
my 2nd time applied from her

I just applied through her yesterday and our family visa got approve on the same day.

super sonic service !

Lost3162

Reaction score
just to ask if im gng to aust perth for a 1 week work induction. should i apply for visitor or business visa. I will be working in the sgp office though.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
just to ask if im gng to aust perth for a 1 week work induction. should i apply for visitor or business visa. I will be working in the sgp office though.

As long you are NOT getting any salary from the Australia Office/company, you can apply for Tourist/Business Visa.

I would suggest you to contact the Australia Visa Centre.
Give them more details of your job scope and they will advise you accordingly. Thks

Singapore Office
135 Cecil Street
#08-01 MYP Plaza
Singapore 069536
Tel : +65 6692 9871

GieGie

Reaction score
Great service!

This is my first time applying visa with Kang. Her service was great and efficient. However 1 out of 7 of the application was under pending and approved later. This application cannot be checked online due to approval from pending case. Hope everything go smoothly in Australia.
Will recommend family and friends to you. Thank you again.

jmoomoo

Reaction score
May I know if Singaporeans need to get visa for short term holiday in Aussie ? Staying for 10 days..

Lost3162

Reaction score
for the name for the visa, follow air tix name or passport name??

my tix booked by co. is like

Air-ticket Name
Surname : Lim
Given Name : James

Passport is
Given Name : Kuax James

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
for the name for the visa, follow air tix name or passport name??

my tix booked by co. is like

Air-ticket Name
Given Name : James

Passport is
Given Name : Kuax James

Hi

Apply the names according to the passport is safer.

But if you insist to apply the names different, there will always be a risk.
Don't ask me what's the risk.....I wont be able to know.
It's up to the Australia Immigration.

Take note : If air-ticket name and Australia Visa name are different (does not match with each other), you are not allow to process ONLINE Internet check.

Can only check-in at the Common Check-in Counters.
Thks

jmoomoo

Reaction score
Yes, must apply Visa
Thks

Really happy with Ms Kang's service and super swift response in helping us out to apply the ETA.

I was skeptical in the beginning to provide the personal details but after reading the reviews here, decided to give it a try and within 10 minutes, Ms Kang have completed the application :) Fabulous service!

lmyeyg

Reaction score
Australia visa application

Yes, Really appreciate Ms. Lang dedicated hard work. Getting visa via Australian Embassy is A20 per person, whereas here's only $13.91 for 2. That'S a great savings. just replaced all the questions with your answers and it takes less than 24hrs to approved it. Everything settled via I banking transaction. Kudos....Thank you Ms. kang for the great help.

keigo2303

Reaction score
Very quick respond even on a weekend. Got the Visa done very quickly. Will recommend to my friends.

darklighter

Reaction score
Sent application on Sunday 11.30pm, got confirmation in mere hours at 7.51am. Is there any other appropriate response besides 'wow'.

What's more I got the Visa x2 for free for being a member here. This review is the least I could do to repay the favour.

AcerAF715

Reaction score
Thanks miss kang for your help!

her visa application is so fast!

Miss kang very nice and efficient. Support her aust visa.

Will definitely pay for her services(since i run out of the two i am entitled to) and recommend people the next time to her! Her services is also the cheapest!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.