Visa to Australia

Angelbell

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Are u joking?
U came to a Visa thread with 33pages of comments to ask this question? :s13:
Borrow my MP words: I dont know what to say.

Hi kanagroos_kang,

I read most of the 33 pages on this topics.

The recommendations on the agencies services posted here were about 1-2 yrs ago on ja travel and misa which i do not know if their service level have deteriorated over the years.

Recent posts were all on your free services. However , since you mentioned you do not wished to help newbies who created a hwz acct just for ur free visa services. And considering that this topics is on australia related , hence, my question above.
 

jolvin

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
5,836
Reaction score
3
Hi Kang,

Thanks for the help in assisting us for our visa application ~~~ :D;)=:p
 

xooomer

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Thanks Kang for your very efficient service. Really value for money.

I paid close to $180SGD for my visas last year applying through the Australian Immigration website for 7 people. This time round, through Kang, I only paid $28 for the exact same thing.

Will definitely recommend.
 

Merkava

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
3,614
Reaction score
3
Are u joking?
U came to a Visa thread with 33pages of comments to ask this question? :s13:
Borrow my MP words: I dont know what to say.

Haha which area's MP?

Btw I will drop you an email later, need your help in doing the VISA.

Cheers.
 

expert128sg

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
0
Hi Kang

Thank you so much for applying the VISA on my behalf for FREE.

I have checked and they are all ok.

Will give another feedback after my trip.

Thanks.
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Hi Kang,
Submitted application for 5 pax to you. Thanks!

Bro.....VISA approved.....heng ah. only 5 paxs.....

if 10paxs, i need to go see Doctor to rotate my neck :s13:
Dont know why passports all upside down....cannot rotate the screen
 

hclee01

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
332
Thanks kangarooskang for the prompt assistance. I submitted my request on Friday (6 Dec) and was pleasantly surprised that visa was approved last night. :angel:
 

maykiat

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Thanks Ms Kang Li Li ...Super efficient and fast! Just sent email at 12.30pm today and visa done within 30 mins ! Appreciate very much and please note that payment has been made. Cheers! :s22:
 

konohamaru

Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
427
Reaction score
0
Many thanks to Ms Kang for her help! Sent to her after work at 6 pm and she did it for me at night at 1.15 am without any fees!! Awesome! :)
 

leongy91

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi Kangaroo Kang,

I have just emailed you for VISA application of 5 travelers.
Hope to hear from you. Thanks for your help.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top