Visa to Australia

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
I will be going for holidays between 21Dec to 01Jan.:s12:
Reply will be slow during this period.
 
Last edited:

Pand71

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi,I need an australian visa also..
Kangaroo kang..can you help? even though I am new here..
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Dear Ms Kang,
THanks for your prompt action. I have emailed you with some request.
Hope you can change the item.
thanks

I had cancelled your Visa. Please dont email me again.
Unreasonable request. You are wasting my time.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Pand71

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
all i did was to request to change the start date of visa based on my departure
so that I can use one visa for my trip next year also..

unfortunately..did not realise this was unreasonable..anyway..thank you for your time..
I will settle my visa elsewhere.
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Pand71,

You should have READ the T&C before you send me your application.
This kind of unnecessary suitation will not happen at all.

Each Visa is valid maximum for 12 months from the date you apply.
Apply on 17Dec13. Expiry on 17Dec14.

After I had applied and email you the visa, then you told me that you want to use it for your next (2nd) trip which is on Jan 2015.
 

sandub

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
beach house accommodation Noosa

Looking for the best beachfront family holiday accommodation Noosa has on offer? There are quite a few options that offer excellent value for your money.
 

expert128sg

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
0
Thanks Kang for applying my visa for free. Had no issues w entering and exiting aussie last week for my trip. Many thanks to your cool assistance. Appreciated
 

expert128sg

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
0
all i did was to request to change the start date of visa based on my departure
so that I can use one visa for my trip next year also..

unfortunately..did not realise this was unreasonable..anyway..thank you for your time..
I will settle my visa elsewhere.

Honestly is free right? Next yr just apply again lo
 

miNi_LeAfy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
6,152
Reaction score
0
Hi I would like to apply for the Aussie visa.
May I know what information should I supply to Kang?

I read from her posts that she will be away for this few days.
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Hi I would like to apply for the Aussie visa.
May I know what information should I supply to Kang?

I read from her posts that she will be away for this few days.

Email me by tomorrow (monday) before 1pm.
I help u apply.

For those departing within the next 7days, plese dont email me.
I do not hv access to internet for 3 to 5 days.
 

miNi_LeAfy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
6,152
Reaction score
0
Email me by tomorrow (monday) before 1pm.
I help u apply.

For those departing within the next 7days, plese dont email me.
I do not hv access to internet for 3 to 5 days.

thanks for your kind reply.
so sorry i only see your reply now.

anyway i understand you will be busy for the next few days, i will email you the full necessary details next week, in this case.

thanks so much for helping. :)
 

Merkava

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
3,614
Reaction score
3
We just got back from Melbourne,
no issues with the VISA.

Thanks for the speedy application.

Cheers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top