Exciting leh the features.
But I am used to tablet screen size ah.
Mmm.
Suspect some features may not get ported fully to global originos... have to see the reviews few months down the road..Vivo showcase features translating from Chinese to English.
How about the other way round?
Mmm. Ok I will wait.Suspect some features may not get ported fully to global originos... have to see the reviews few months down the road..
It's heavier and thicker than previous gen tho.. hmmm..Mmm. Ok I will wait.
Just feel too excited on the features. Haha.
I think what matters are the features and functions and a good camera. A difference of 5-10grams is acceptable.It's heavier and thicker than previous gen tho.. hmmm..
Actually quite big difference .. like 20+ grams for the green model coz glass.. heavier than the rest by about 8-10 grams...coz I don't use case one lol.. maybe I go china test test the feel first.. agree that the software side of things huge leap and bounds improvement liao..I think what matters are the features and functions and a good camera. A difference of 5-10grams is acceptable.
Overrated ba that wide ratio.. ppl started doing it just becoz Apple is doing it lol.. ideal tablet size when opening up but kinda thrash when folded..not ideal for one handed usage..Waiting for the wide version that when open up ratio is better.
Yup overall the pros outweight the con( in my opinion only 1 = the crease control)Saw that vivo fold 6 got their own PC dex mode like Samsung liao..
Ben buy from Trinity to create youtube video

Global version > Three months = Sextember! 

Saw that vivo fold 6 got their own PC dex mode like Samsung liao..


Ben buy from Trinity to create youtube video