doki81
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2010
- Messages
- 12,604
- Reaction score
- 1,137
i like the normal size better.Actually also preferred the wide fold sizing, like the og Oppo find N2 & Pixel Fold...
i like the normal size better.Actually also preferred the wide fold sizing, like the og Oppo find N2 & Pixel Fold...
this gen being a bit shorter and wider than fold5 i think is the best form factor liao..i like the normal size better.
No fold for moireplacing your Pixel 10 soon ?
Look no further
quote first, for future referenceNo fold for moi
Should have ba.my global rom fold supports esimis it global version launch will not have e-sim?
x fold 5?Should have ba.my global rom fold supports esim
Yeah I am using fold 5 and I'm intending to buy fold with the photography kitx fold 5?
X fold 5 global rom srp was 2499Global should be expensive siah.
Shopee Xfold 6ROM already $1.7k.
Should be around $2.5k or more
I bought it around 22xx in mid valley south key.X fold 5 global rom srp was 2499
I bought mine for 1699 with the -$800 voucher from singtel previouslyI bought it around 22xx in mid valley south key.
If xf6 is around 2.4 with the photography kit should be ok.
This was with or without contract ?I bought mine for 1699 with the -$800 voucher from singtel previously
Without contractThis was with or without contract ?
Nice! my xf5 bought from Malaysia had 2 years warranty. Yours is 1 or 2 years warranty ?Without contract
dont remember. sold it within a week hahaNice! my xf5 bought from Malaysia had 2 years warranty. Yours is 1 or 2 years warranty ?