Vivo X200 Series

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Yes, that's before cc rebates. Maybe wait for 12.12 can get cheaper with better vouchers. The voucher seems to run out fast . U one search shopee many come out. Just avoid hazel tech as they sell 2nd hand sets.
wtf... now then I know they sell 2nd hand.. how u know sia?
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
Yes, that's before cc rebates. Maybe wait for 12.12 can get cheaper with better vouchers. The voucher seems to run out fast . U one search shopee many come out. Just avoid hazel tech as they sell 2nd hand sets.
Wa this one is which platform and seller?
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
Wa this one is which platform and seller?
Shopee got many, just need wait right voucher lol. Tho I suspect march shud be the best deal. I bought a vivo 200 pro mini pink as spare mini phone for 700+ shud be arriving today. Gonna test a bit see can complement my honor v3 or not.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Shopee got many, just need wait right voucher lol. Tho I suspect march shud be the best deal. I bought a vivo 200 pro mini pink as spare mini phone for 700+ shud be arriving today. Gonna test a bit see can complement my honor v3 or not.
define ur compliment
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
define ur compliment
Like I clone data from my honor to my x200 pro mini (except Whatsapp), I bring my mini out if I going for jogs/exercise so not that bulky. Basically spare double phone if I need something light in my pocket. Tho I think I'm used to large screens and foldable I find mini too small lol. Maybe just sell it and don't need spare. Will see how.

Tested for a day, SOT quite good should be able to achieve more than 10hours with wifi only. Standby also good drop 1% during night time of sleep. Notifications ok enabled all the necessary settings permission. Let's see if can squeeze much more juice once calibration of battery is fine.
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
From you guys' experiences with your X200, sounds like the new Dimensity 9400 is both energy efficient and runs cool. Now I am tempted, but I just bought the newly launched Vivo S20 😅
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
Got bros shared in oneplus thread. They reseal and resell refurbished as new. Very unethical.
I always wondered why Hazel Tech tends to sell at lower prices than the others on Shopee. Thanks for the heads up! 👍
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
I always wondered why Hazel Tech tends to sell at lower prices than the others on Shopee. Thanks for the heads up! 👍
Can also check manufactured date behind the box, by right shud be produced about 1-2 weeks before you receive as shopee takes about 1 week air ship from China to SG.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Can also check manufactured date behind the box, by right shud be produced about 1-2 weeks before you receive as shopee takes about 1 week air ship from China to SG.
don't make sense. manufactured date can be in oct even if I order now. each batch is in millions.
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
don't make sense. manufactured date can be in oct even if I order now. each batch is in millions.
I mean to make sure it's new stock not old inventory/risk of refurbished. My set was produced two weeks ago so definitely new.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
From you guys' experiences with your X200, sounds like the new Dimensity 9400 is both energy efficient and runs cool. Now I am tempted, but I just bought the newly launched Vivo S20 😅
Why did you choose the S20? Did they launch it locally?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top