Vivo X200 Series

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
Ultra probably same as the previous x100 series will be using snapdragon 8 elite and more superior sensor, minor upgrade I would say.

If the vivo x200 pro mini is like how pixel 9 pro is to 9 pro XL then perfect, they nerfed the specs quite a lot from vivo x200 pro.
I thought only the zoom lens nerfed?
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
Nope, other stuff like 8k, Dolby vision, screen ltpo refresh etc. if not for the size totally not worth going for mini imho.
But you got it for $700+ which is the lowest I have ever seen, so that ought to be a good deal still?
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Chill , that price maybe march 2025 can get haha. Anw small phones not for me even as spare lol. Sold it and back to honor magic v3.
I was wondering how u play mlbb on a small screen? Nolan in bush S2 > ULTI = u have have been slained
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
I was wondering how u play mlbb on a small screen? Nolan in bush S2 > ULTI = u have have been slained
I thought the amount of map shown on screen is same for all sizes display just the aspect ratio slightly different?
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
I thought the amount of map shown on screen is same for all sizes display just the aspect ratio slightly different?
is the experience/feel of playing on big screen vs small.
even I use V3 open screen play.. the feel also abit funny.. like" A... I THOUGHT I PRESSED ULTIMATE LIAO"
 

eddy0505

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
790
is the experience/feel of playing on big screen vs small.
even I use V3 open screen play.. the feel also abit funny.. like" A... I THOUGHT I PRESSED ULTIMATE LIAO"
Feel different agree but I actually like playing on honor unfolded now. The screen damn big like playing MLBB on external monitor lol.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
is the experience/feel of playing on big screen vs small.
even I use V3 open screen play.. the feel also abit funny.. like" A... I THOUGHT I PRESSED ULTIMATE LIAO"
I think because touch screen response different.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Feel different agree but I actually like playing on honor unfolded now. The screen damn big like playing MLBB on external monitor lol.
btw u playing on full square size or the 16:9 in the middle?
knn CN rom can play 16:9 on top.. controllers at bottom. global can't
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top