Cyborg
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 8,046
- Reaction score
- 2,206
Oh! I guess we do have the same preference.The one selling at $999
However, I am currently using S23U, hence not sure will I be able to adapt using a compact size model.
Oh! I guess we do have the same preference.The one selling at $999
Why u need so bigOh! I guess we do have the same preference.
However, I am currently using S23U, hence not sure will I be able to adapt using a compact size model.
Probably get used to owning big screen phones for very long time.Why u need so big
Another new update for ultra today.
Always On Display
Added Full-screen AOD, allowing you to view time, kits, and notifications while the screen is off
Network
Optimized the Wi-Fi performance to improve the user experience of Wi-Fi networks
Apps
Optimized third-party app compatibility and fixed the issue where features of some third-party apps do not work properly
Multimedia
Fixed the occasional issue of audio lag when playing screen recording files
System
Optimized system performance, stability, and smoothness
Fixed the occasional issue where no notifications appear for incoming WeChat messages when the screen is off
More
For more exciting content, please follow the "OriginOS" WeChat account
Probably something google did in their backend affected CN phones? Someone in x fold 3 thread mentioned the same. CN HyperOS and CN colorOS also affected for me since as early as ytd afaik. Can only hope they will fix in time.Don't know why after updating to the latest trial, my Google play store app updates/download new apps having issues. Will be stuck multiple times whether on wifi or data Funny thing is using VPN solves the issue immediately. Any one facing the same problem?
Good to know. Thanks. I tried clearing cache, reset network settings etc but to no avail. I also experienced the problem either yesterday or the day before.Probably something google did in their backend affected CN phones? Someone in x fold 3 thread mentioned the same. CN HyperOS and CN colorOS also affected for me since as early as ytd afaik. Can only hope they will fix in time.
Don't know why after updating to the latest trial, my Google play store app updates/download new apps having issues. Will be stuck multiple times whether on wifi or data Funny thing is using VPN solves the issue immediately. Any one facing the same problem?
Probably something google did in their backend affected CN phones? Someone in x fold 3 thread mentioned the same. CN HyperOS and CN colorOS also affected for me since as early as ytd afaik. Can only hope they will fix in time.
Good to know. Thanks. I tried clearing cache, reset network settings etc but to no avail. I also experienced the problem either yesterday or the day before.
nothing related to DNS.whats the wifi router and isp you're using ?
try changing the dns manually on the phone to 1.1.1.1 / 8.8.8.8
Off your wifi, and switch to mobile data, it will work (at least for me)Good to know. Thanks. I tried clearing cache, reset network settings etc but to no avail. I also experienced the problem either yesterday or the day before.
Tried it. I think only 1 out of 4 app update worked. I ended up using protonvpn and it solved the issue.Off your wifi, and switch to mobile data, it will work (at least for me)
Think google screw things up.... Basket...Tried it. I think only 1 out of 4 app update worked. I ended up using protonvpn and it solved the issue.
Same for me on ColorOS. Wifi is confirm cannot, but mobile data is once in a blue moon something will go through. Lol.Tried it. I think only 1 out of 4 app update worked. I ended up using protonvpn and it solved the issue.
Apparently non vivo phones are also affected.Does that mean don’t update the firmware better? I haven’t updated mine yet.
Ok thanks, I’ll try it out later. Been in the box ever since fold 7 arrived.Apparently non vivo phones are also affected.
Issue seems to be resolved for me today (without vpn)