started experiencing the same issue these few days, play store downloads just stuck. today some downloads manage to work albeit randomly. almost wanted to factory reset the phone but good to know now that i'm not the only one!

Not going to work after resetting either. I did it. Lucky my china rom phone is secondary phonestarted experiencing the same issue these few days, play store downloads just stuck. today some downloads manage to work albeit randomly. almost wanted to factory reset the phone but good to know now that i'm not the only one!
Yeah m1 broadband. Think only affecting Chinese rom phones. Tried on my magic v5 today. No issue using WiFi.Not going to work after resetting either. I did it. Lucky my china rom phone is secondary phone
Those that have issue downloading, are you all on M1 broadband?
I am on m1 mobile and broadband. Tried the vpn trick someone mentioned and it kinda helped..Not going to work after resetting either. I did it. Lucky my china rom phone is secondary phone
Those that have issue downloading, are you all on M1 broadband?
if you use ultra wide angle lens a lot, x200 ultra will be betterIf ignore everything just for camera which should I buy Pro or Ultra. Got confused after watching video in some cases pro is better than ultra

If ignore everything just for camera which should I buy Pro or Ultra. Got confused after watching video in some cases pro is better than ultra
Go for ultra ba.If ignore everything just for camera which should I buy Pro or Ultra. Got confused after watching video in some cases pro is better than ultra
Everything was so technical have to read two times. Thank youI have both and kept the Ultra. If you are comparing technical specs, the Ultra camera system is superior. Which one to choose (assuming both on CN ROM) then its really up to your shooting style. I don't shoot alot of ultra wide shots (14mm) but if you used to the wide angle (23mm to 25mm) used by almost all smartphones nowadays you will take a while to adapt to the 35mm on the Ultra. The good thing is 35mm have less distortion compared to 23mm-ish when shooting human subjects. If you need wide shots, can always select 2x zoom on the ultra wide sensor. It's using in-sensor crop when you select 2x (28mm) and most of the time most people cannot tell a difference but if you are always shooting on 23mm then the Pro image quality will be better. Night mode on the Ultra on the telephoto lens is also better due to the large aperture on the Ultra. And most importantly Vivo toned down the sharpening and contrast on the Ultra. On the Pro you can achieve the same by customising the settings and save it as default.
Everything was so technical have to read two times. Thank youwill buy ultra
How much u boughtHi all,
I recently bought the x200 pro (Global Funtouch OS)
I'm experiencing a very wierd issue. When I left the phone asleep/idle, the screen will randomly light up to the lock screen but I don't see any notifications at all.
Even when i unlocked the phone, there was no notifications that came in at all.
Have anyone experienced this issue or is there anyway to check what is wrong with it?
TIA
how often does it occur??Hi all,
I recently bought the x200 pro (Global Funtouch OS)
I'm experiencing a very wierd issue. When I left the phone asleep/idle, the screen will randomly light up to the lock screen but I don't see any notifications at all.
Even when i unlocked the phone, there was no notifications that came in at all.
Have anyone experienced this issue or is there anyway to check what is wrong with it?
TIA
How much u bought
Currently it's not happening.. It happens randomly which I don't know why and I can't even catch the timing.how often does it occur??
Why so ex4699 MYR 16+512gb
Why did you write in reverse order?https://www.notebookcheck.net/Portr...-Samsung-Apple-Oppo-and-others.1076614.0.html
Here is how the phones ranked overall in portrait photography:
- Sony Xperia 1 VII (12 points)
- Google Pixel 9 Pro XL (19 points)
- Honor Magic 7 Pro (22 points)
- OnePlus 13 (25 points)
- Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra (28 points)
- iPhone 16 Pro Max (30 points)
- Xiaomi 15 Ultra (32 points)
- Oppo Find X8 Ultra (36 points)
- Vivo X200 Ultra (40 points)
not me..forum auto wrong-corrected..just noticed,,..only copy and pasted directly.Why did you write in reverse order?