Vivo X200 Series

fool1988

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
510
Reaction score
198
I am thinking to swap to Vivo, but tbh I never use Vivo OS before, what the difference between CN rom and Global rom interm of functionality?

Compare with Samsung OneUI and Oppo, which OS is better for productivity and less buggy? I love Samsung AI such as their AI keyboard which come with unique features like highly customizable and able to rephrase my poor English! I feel Oppo ColorOS some minor bugs here and there and the N5 camera really abit sux.
 

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
12,556
Reaction score
2,182
do you all encounter the builtin AI editor dimming the photo when you do ai removal ?
 

explorerX

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2017
Messages
6,575
Reaction score
1,000
i dun turn on hdr for my photos.

anyway around it ?

the moment i press the AI remove button, it just become dim.
U can try using Google Photos latest app, under Adjust, Ultra HD u can see the meter level of HDR. Using the Magic Eraser here doesn't have the dimming effect.

Hopefully the default app gets an upgrade soon. 😐
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Looking to get x200 pro cn or global rom or x200 ultra, any recommended sellers on lazada or shopee or anywhere else to get it? Thought of getting x200 pro global from vivo msia but seems quite overpriced
Cheapest now is from Beelink at $1,076.82 for 512GB version.
https://sg.shp.ee/qThBhbK

Maybe it can be cheaper during 10/10 sales like what the bros here say šŸ˜‰
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Anyone here can share the ultimate guide for solving the notification delay issue in China phone? I rem it's shared before but couldn't find it (maybe I search the wrong keyword). Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top