https://shopee.sg/VIVO-X200-Ultra-P...essional-Imaging-Set-i.1081356122.27234579667 (george tech)Thanks bro, will check it out.![]()
other stores also have but george tech will be more reliable
https://shopee.sg/VIVO-X200-Ultra-P...essional-Imaging-Set-i.1081356122.27234579667 (george tech)Thanks bro, will check it out.![]()
Second this. I can vouch for it.https://shopee.sg/VIVO-X200-Ultra-P...essional-Imaging-Set-i.1081356122.27234579667 (george tech)
other stores also have but george tech will be more reliable
That's why I had told my apple buddies who like to take family pics on holiday just go for china phones... Even the foldables are slightly better than 16 in camera photos .. just slightSame just bought the vivox200 ultra from 785tech on Tues and got it today. Very fast shipping and very good customer service.
Just had few hours with this phone, I must really say I am very impressed with the camera and video. Totally thrashed my iphone 16 pro max.
iPhone will still be my main phone with banking apps and all, but I’ll prob switch to this Vivo for photos and videos. Shall put it to test for the upcoming GD concert.That's why I had told my apple buddies who like to take family pics on holiday just go for china phones... Even the foldables are slightly better than 16 in camera photos .. just slight
green day ?iPhone will still be my main phone with banking apps and all, but I’ll prob switch to this Vivo for photos and videos. Shall put it to test for the upcoming GD concert.
G dragongreen day ?
I would say no. I dropped it without a case from waist height by accident. Thankfully no cracked screen/chip.Notice it using glass back cover.
Is it easy to break?
I don’t think so. Best is to use a cover though anywayNotice it using glass back cover.
Is it easy to break?
Under notifications , work profile, enabled all ?anyone using CN Origins OS, particularly x200U, having delayed notifciations with teams? i've linked with my company profile etc, set to auto start, high background use and stuck it in the recent apps, still delayed notifications.
yeah all enabled.Under notifications , work profile, enabled all ?
As well as app info ... Check all is enabled
So far the delay from mine is only the network basis nothing more
Working for me but might want to try reinstalling the app. My McDonald's app for example couldn't work but I uninstall and reinstalled. No issue since then.singpass app cannot work? Like I go lifesg it cannot go to singpass
thanks i realised how.Working for me but might want to try reinstalling the app. My McDonald's app for example couldn't work but I uninstall and reinstalled. No issue since then.
New update is out