Vivo X60 series thread

007Mi6

Reaction score
Most likely major China smartphone producer will stop using Google Mobile Services and load some form of Open Android OS or Harmony OS or rebuild new OS using open android.

There are 1.3bn population in China, sales of 300mins or more units per year, enough incentives and support for China Brands like Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi and Honor to use their own OS.

007Mi6

Reaction score
Looks like only X60 and X60 Pro will be sold here. IMDA equipment registration search indicates V2045 (X60) and V2046 (X60 Pro) are registered or being registered

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like only X60 and X60 Pro will be sold here. IMDA equipment registration search indicates V2045 (X60) and V2046 (X60 Pro) are registered or being registered
Sian. Was looking forward for Pro Plus model.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Lol and they don't get my money for this decision.

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received x60+ from shopee. Trying to clear the china apps.

First feel is, I don't feel the phone is as hot as my mi10pro. Google play store not installed. But after I installed google keyboard from the vivo appstore, it prompts me to install google play store and voila.

Now struggling to clone the Phone over

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

First feel is, I don't feel the phone is as hot as my mi10pro. Google play store not installed. But after I installed google keyboard from the vivo appstore, it prompts me to install google play store and voila.

gxgx! do review abt the camera and sd 888 performance on this phone. (y)

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score

May be better to install apps from fresh instead of cloning to avoid issues.

Vulpix

Reaction score

Seems like MH got bring in this phone? I guessing it's imported.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.