Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

eapeia

Reaction score
Super super pissed off with comgateway.
I swear their service going from bad to worse. And I’ve been using them since what, 2010?
Customer service just keep repeating the same lines over and over again.

Their handlers just cut my bag when they received it and never report in the system.
So I happily ship in and found out after opening.
(How do I know? There’s no other signs of the package being opened except for that cut mark, the DHL bag is intact with all the labels and I tore that one with my fingers)

For 14 emails ding-dong back and forth, they keep saying sorry but insist that I sign their cargo claim form to claim against shipping insurance.
BS, damage happened on their watch, what shipping insurance? Self-pwn, their form itself has T&Cs that say the damage must have happened during transit to Sg.
Let’s just say I work with a certain logistics provider. And I know that they are asking me to commit insurance fraud.

Pay premium but still get rubbish service, what’s the point?
Time to switch I guess.

sandalwood

Reaction score
Have been shipping regularly with vpost since 2014. Havent had any probs until a recent shipment. They received but misplaced one parcel in their USA hub which took more than a month and several emails before they found it. Gave me the runaround for more than one month. And caused me to incur a new base charge.

And refused to waive shipping charges for that one parcel; no real apologies nor gave reason for the delay. Its like take it or leave it. Vpost suck now and their rates are the not cheapest. I give up & will try another service provider.

tree

Reaction score
Dear all,
Any suggestion which Provider to choose for shipping 65 inch TV?

Thanks!

nwh_sg

Reaction score
Ezbuy USA warehouse doesn't operate 24/7 right? What happens when the goods delivered there but warehouse not open? Anyone faces any issue?

tangxx

Reaction score
i'm buying a pair of shoes from shoes.com.
they have international shipping for usd20, domestic for free.
should i ship direct or to vpost? which method will turn out cheaper?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.