Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone use MyUS? Tried to buy a gpu from nvidia store with comgateway, it always failed and came with error "Payment authorization failed, please try again or use another payment method."

Not sure if use other shipping vendor can help or not...

means they probably accept US-only credit cards.
you probably need to use the BuyForMe service in ComGateway (which means paying a % more for the item you want)

ShopandShip.com

Featured Sponsor for Ratings Boards
Reaction score
Last edited:

littlesunflower

Reaction score
Has anyone used vpostusa economy shipping before?

Is it true that they ignore volumetric weight and use only actual shipping weight?

it sounds too good to be true?

thkc2011

Reaction score

Is it true that they ignore volumetric weight and use only actual shipping weight?

Borderlinx has something similar too. Personally, I would not use vpost, even it's the cheapest and it's not, as I have had very bad experience with them before.

ShopandShip.com

Reaction score
Free Forwarding Addresses at Shopandship.com

22780136_1741415879204653_3076961299218586380_n.png

Shopandship.com Shipping Rates to Singapore;

Rates from S&S origins (USA, UK, Hong Kong, UAE, India, Malaysia and Thailand) are SGD 15.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 5.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.

Rates from S&S origins (China, South Africa, Turkey, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan and Lebanon) are SGD 22.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 8.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.

Actual Weight Charges only.

Get your 23 forwarding addresses with FREE Membership here
USE Promo Code; SNSFORFREE

Last edited:

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i use ezbuy ship over shoe
$20+~$30+ depending on the box size due to volumetric weight

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so i have $57 gift card left on amazon, looking to buy a paperwhite. was looking at comgateway since theres a 40% for first order using dbs/posb cards. question is, do i ship the item to the address first then apply the code after once it arrives or what?

Prof Goh

Reaction score
just to check. if i were to buy shoes from nike.com (us store), then ship to vPost US, will they calculate by actual weight or volumetric weight?

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi shopandship bro, I've tried out shopandship and got pending packages in. The shipping charges look expensive. Separate packages have no consolidation in shipping charges. Can share if there's a promo code to offset? Otherwise this may be the last time using already.

Thanks much.

Rates from S&S origins (USA, UK, Hong Kong, UAE, India, Malaysia and Thailand) are SGD 15.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 5.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.

Rates from S&S origins (China, South Africa, Turkey, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan and Lebanon) are SGD 22.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 8.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.

tspurs

Reaction score
Has anyone shipped a replacement device through one of these concierge services? Since there is no purchase, is there any difference in how things are done?

ShopandShip.com

Reaction score
Hi shopandship bro, I've tried out shopandship and got pending packages in. The shipping charges look expensive. Separate packages have no consolidation in shipping charges. Can share if there's a promo code to offset? Otherwise this may be the last time using already.

Thanks much.

Hi rainbow99, we will help you out via private message and email in terms of your pending package and related matters.

ShopandShip.com

Reaction score
Has anyone shipped a replacement device through one of these concierge services? Since there is no purchase, is there any difference in how things are done?

Hi tspurs

To answer for Shopandship.com, you can ship anything via our service as long as it is not an unacceptable material.

On another note, if you are talking about Returns, customers have to ship them back via Aramex courier service.

Last edited:

newmie

Reaction score

but they dont do repacking for economy air. if you buying clothings/small items should be fine

newmie

Reaction score
just to check. if i were to buy shoes from nike.com (us store), then ship to vPost US, will they calculate by actual weight or volumetric weight?

order can get through meh? nike block singapore CC, i can't check out at all. then i use ezbuy buy4me service to buy.

but mostly i use their ship4me

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's a pity your USA address is in New York, a sales tax state, and not Oregon. I would have preferred to use your services if not for this reason. The sales tax in New York is quite substantial.

Please suggest your company to move your warehouse to a sales tax free state. You'll definitely have more customers.

ferbulous

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone can comment on google store?
Do they ship to any of these 3 services & ezbuy?
I tried with ezbuy us warehouse but my order got cancelled

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.