Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

klusive

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here.

I would like to know how much would it cost to ship a watch and 2 wallets using Comgateway? (with all the surcharges)

revolta

Reaction score
hi Comgateway,

Can i order zegna, zara and massimo dutti clothes?
I remember last time i fail to order because they are not able to deliver to CGW address.

slacker_88

Reaction score
advice needed

Hi, i would like to ship a pair of shoes from UK. Can someone advice which shipping services would be better and cheaper? thanks :)

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to ship a pair of shoes from UK. Can someone advice which shipping services would be better and cheaper? thanks :)

u can try bonderlinx but what i do not know is if it is a must to use Citibank CC for bonderlinx. anyone can share?

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway can tell me is there forwarding service from other Eu nations rather than UK?

trumpetdog

Reaction score
Comgateway lost my package and asked me to claim against shipper!

Ongoing saga with Comgateway/Hopshopgo... Arranged for my package to get sent there and the FedEx tracking showed that the package was delivered on 24 Apr, after a couple of days I noticed that CGW/HSG still hadn't received the item into my account.
I contact the shipper and FedEx and they provide me the signed POD. I write to CGW customer service, gave them the package details and attached the signed POD document. They told me they needed to ask their Portland facility. This afternoon, they write to me to tell me that their Portland facility did not receive the item and asked me to tell the shipper I did not receive the item and file against FedEx! There is the signed POD, as far as FedEx is concerned, the package has been delivered! CGW/HSG are so dishonest and irresponsible!
Is there a way to escalate this matter? CGW/HSG only provides their customer service e-mail and live chat.

Last edited:

aaahua

Reaction score
Any promo code for Comgateway for the month of May? Planning to ship some stuff over from the USA.

trumpetdog

Reaction score
Hi Comgateway,

Any update on this issue? Can you give me a path to escalate or resolve this matter?

I can send over the signed proof of delivery over to Comgateway again. Can you provide me an e-mail to send it to and not to your customer service e-mail which doesn't seem to want to recognise what I have sent over?

If the item is lost, just say it is lost and let me know how you are going to resolve this (e.g. compensate the amt or buy from the seller and get it shipped to your facility etc.)

:):):s13:
Thanks for the PM. Replied to it already. Hopefully this can be resolved with your help.:)

Ongoing saga with Comgateway/Hopshopgo... Arranged for my package to get sent there and the FedEx tracking showed that the package was delivered on 24 Apr, after a couple of days I noticed that CGW/HSG still hadn't received the item into my account.
I contact the shipper and FedEx and they provide me the signed POD. I write to CGW customer service, gave them the package details and attached the signed POD document. They told me they needed to ask their Portland facility. This afternoon, they write to me to tell me that their Portland facility did not receive the item and asked me to tell the shipper I did not receive the item and file against FedEx! There is the signed POD, as far as FedEx is concerned, the package has been delivered! CGW/HSG are so dishonest and irresponsible!
Is there a way to escalate this matter? CGW/HSG only provides their customer service e-mail and live chat.

Hi there
We've responded to you via PM. Cheers :)

LameRule

Reaction score
Recently tried ComGateway after hearing about it from this forum. I bought 5 pieces of sports attire and a pack of decals on Amazon and had them shipped to CGW, there was no repack option.

One of my shipments which was shipped by an Amazon Partner via FedEx ended up lost, and the decals cost 3x their value to ship via CGW.

I contacted the customer service expressing my overall dissatisfaction with the service and requested if they could at least help place the decals in one of my boxes, or failing that to dispose of it (to avoid paying storage fees). They gave a very curt reply stating that the item has been disposed, and ignored my complaint.

When the delivery arrived I was able to repack all 5 items + packing material into a single box with total weight of < 3kg. I paid way more than I had to for 4/6 of the items I bought online.

Stick to BorderLinx if you have a Citibank card.

aaahua

Reaction score
Just made a purchase and the total value of the goods is USD1425.00. Just curious, why is there another Tax and Duties of USD106.42 at the CGW site when I want to ship to SG? Is this inclusive of GST? if not then why am I being tax so many times?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.