Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

pwnzor7

Reaction score
Guys! I want to ask some questions. Should I allow comgateway to repack my 2 pairs of shoe? How reliable is it?

Reaction score
the weight they count is not by weighting your parcel..

it count by Volumetric Weight L X H X D / 5000 like that of the parcel .. if u parcel is big ya you get more weight

Yes, the pair of socks you ordered could be put into a box the size of your laptop and you have to pay for the airbags.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, the pair of socks you ordered could be put into a box the size of your laptop and you have to pay for the airbags.

and ... the "best" thing is they won't repack for you cos the difference ain't more than 2Kg ...
so LPPL ... you pay for 2kg (1.5KG ... worth of air) :s13:

i know ... i kenna before :s13:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to get a coffee grinder from amazon, which one is more reliable for shipping and cheap? The package is about 9 pounds.

feist_

Reaction score
BDL also doing away the mandatory insurance and providing free insurance for goods more than $200. Hope that CGW will do something about their pricing too. :D

Here's what happens when your goods are LESS THAN $200. You're covered at only $25 per kg. Next time your super light, repacked to 1.5kg $199 running shoes lost, you can only claim $32.50. Or like your $100, 0.5kg Ralph Lauren shirts - can claim only $12.50.

Reply from Borderlinx regarding my claims:
Dear (name),

Welcome to Borderlinx.

(removed)TDHL refunds as per their limited liability under which Every package is transported on a limited liability basis. DHL liability is strictly limited to direct loss and damage only and to the per kilo/lb limits: $US 25.00/kilogram (removed)

Btw Borderlinx CS is damn crap. I had to escalate the matter to Citi and copy Citi CS in all the comms to borderlinx before they were cowed into giving me quick replies within 24 hours, and refunding me my full amount "out of goodwill" (but i have not received the money yet. those liars).

ANd they also sent me an email saying the speed of their replies is not dependent on my liaisons with the bank.

ya right. and btw my CS issue came about only because they anyhow repack my GLASS JAR and throw away the protective packaging. which fool does that.

Nerdy

Reaction score
comGateway, you've got PM

Hi comgateway, I really need some kind of assurance here. Need some help in my account in CGW. Please check your PM. Feel free to call me to clarify. I want to buy a few more items from amazon.

Ahpei

Reaction score
how do comgateway decide which parcel to use for delivery - Fedex or DHL? or customer can opt for it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.