Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Reaction score
anyone bought from Nike USA before?

average shipping for shoes. Only can use cgw or hopshopgo.?

Any discount code to share.

Thanks

Last edited:

hammerng

Reaction score
CGW + Fedex = N/A

h04Eus7.png

Interesting combination.

Callow Guy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time using 65daigou for US shipping. 65daigou is indeed much cheaper then CGW as they do not have base charge and the weight are cumulative. The difference is u need to self collect from 65daigou and shipping may be slightly longer (5 to 7 days).

65daigou.JPG

Last edited:

hwspreee

Reaction score
GSHIPEXPRESS

Hey have your seen the ad on TV there is a new company GSHIPEXPRESS

Gship Express

Have anyone tried their service?

I just sign up an account and used their warehouse address to place orders.

VacheronLim

Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;89865772 said:
fedex is damn cui. wish they'd stop using them :o

FEDEX serve me quite consistently without hiccups, I've used their economy and priority service, very prompt with deliveries...but that's not done with these freight forwarding companies so it could be down to their arrangements...I purchased directly from the merchant and pay nominal shipping fees :s12::s13:

UPS is the one that should be avoided...when flight delay they just postpone your delivery date according to their schedule without informing you...For FEDEX if they screw up you can request for waiver of shipping fees :s13:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Recent" hopshopgo and diaguo are making the competition interesting. Anyone got review on which is the best if shipment time is not priority?

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
1st time using 65daigou for US shipping. 65daigou is indeed much cheaper then CGW as they do not have base charge and the weight are cumulative. The difference is u need to self collect from 65daigou and shipping may be slightly longer (5 to 7 days).

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-G-v8ZRuFAQc/VGFnkKzKLEI/AAAAAAAAATU/zI33Hy6efHg/s1024/65daigou.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]

How it work? Think got option they order for you after you transfer money right?

Callow Guy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How it work? Think got option they order for you after you transfer money right?

They have 2 type of services, same as CGW/Vpost/HSG/Borderlinx.

1) Buy For Me - has agent fees, they buy for you.
2) Ship for me - No agent fees, u buy items yourself and get it send to their warehouse.

Yes, you need to transfer $$ to them first before they buy/ship for you. Go to their 65daigou website to check out and do comparison. IMO they are suitable for small/light/multiple small items.

Last edited:

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
They have 2 type of services, same as CGW/Vpost/HSG/Borderlinx.

1) Buy For Me - has agent fees, they buy for you.
2) Ship for me - No agent fees, u buy items yourself and get it send to their warehouse.

Yes, you need to transfer $$ to them first before they buy/ship for you. Go to their 65daigou website to check out and do comparison. IMO they are suitable for small/light/multiple small items.

I see. Thanks a lot.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSG/CGW (any difference other than the payment mode), Borderlinx or 65daigou is cheapest to ship to Singapore if purchase from Amazon?

Thanks.

Last edited:

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSG/CGW (any difference other than the payment mode), Borderlinx or 65daigou is cheapest to ship to Singapore if purchase from Amazon?

Thanks.
new kid on the block, dg65, best for single item, no base cost.

Trying first ebay item with them, and report later, reserving comment for their service quality vs lower rate value:
S$3 per 6000cm3 vkg against S$4.14 per 5000cm3 vkg (25-40% rates discrepancy), assume before any coupon/card/cashback discounts.

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new kid on the block, dg65, best for single item, no base cost.

Trying first ebay item with them, and report later, reserving comment for their service quality vs lower rate value:
S$3 per 6000cm3 vkg against S$4.14 per 5000cm3 vkg (25-40% rates discrepancy), assume before any coupon/card/cashback discounts.

The rates are for 65daigou?

kahkah

Reaction score
hi! i've been following this thread closely because I'm looking to purchase some skin care & cosmetics goodies from US and haven't tried a US freight forwarding service before. I just found out this new company shopandbox.com via instagram anyone tried?? apparently they started since nov 2013 and the best part is they are locals who help us to shop and have goodies shipped to their own house so we can now order from websites like sephora.com and ulta.com that restrict shipping to warehouses!!! seems good anyone tried??? :s12:

Last edited:

kahkah

Reaction score
yeah I noticed:( The good thing is with the personal shopper at shopandbox if your actual weight and volumatric weight differ, they will inform you so you can stuff more things inside and make your paying worth. seems like it will only be worth it if you're planning to buy from many websites since they do infinite times of repacking until you're satisfied. 65daigou doesnt do free repacking if you use 'ship for me' so you gotta pay more to get that service via buy for me right? and hopshopgo charges more the more packages you consolidate (not sure about repacking) so i'm really not sure. I'm planning to buy skin care and cosmetics from like 3 or 4 websites during the black friday & cyber monday sales and i definitely hope they can repack my packages. Any recommendation for that? hopshopgo or 65daigou? hehe thanks in advance

boopit

Reaction score
would suggest vpost (though the service is ****) depending on how much are you intending to spend tbh
if e.g.
shop 1: $100usd
shop 2: $200usd
shop 3$: 100usd

you would need to pay GST if you conslidate them together under hopshopgo

but vpost don't need (and there is a min 10% discount off shipping for some credit cards)

vpost/hopshopgo's concept of repacking is not the same as you are thinking
basically if your actual weight is like maybe 1kg, and vol weigh is 10kg, repacking means simply folding the box down to lower the vol weight, they do not change the box for you, or take out items from the 3 shops and pack into one.

i really hate to recommend vpost to anyone because of their **** service, but it is the best one to avoid GST

kahkah

Reaction score
wah thanks. i didnt know they do repacking that way. i will be buying less than $400 so i dont have to pay gst heh

Callow Guy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

65daigou.JPG

My watch reached today, exactly 1 week after I submitted for shipping. Self collected at their Tai Seng warehouse. Damage is S$4.50 for shipping.

For those who intend to use 65daigou, take note that their chargeable weight is 1.1 of the total weight. As u can see for my case, my watch total weight is 0.3 kg, chargeable weight is 0.33 kg.

member_2359

Reaction score
My watch reached today, exactly 1 week after I submitted for shipping. Self collected at their Tai Seng warehouse. Damage is S$4.50 for shipping.

For those who intend to use 65daigou, take note that their chargeable weight is 1.1 of the total weight. As u can see for my case, my watch total weight is 0.3 kg, chargeable weight is 0.33 kg.

You are wrong about the chargeable weight being 1.1 of total weight.

65dg uses volumetric weight calculations to charge. I am not sure what figures they are using, some of the shipping companies go by

(length of package in cm x width of package in cm x depth of package in cm)/6000

while there are some that goes by

(length of package in cm x width of package in cm x depth of package in cm)/5000

or for that matter

(length of package in cm x width of package in cm x depth of package in cm)/8000

So before you go on to pick which one to use, 65dg, comgateway or vpost, find out what is their volumetric calculation. Find out of you have to pay fuel surcharge (comGateway charges 9% for nov and dec 2014!!!!!!) and also compulsory insurance (yes, comGateway also charges insurance!!!!!!)

There are bound to be terms and conditions on all these websites so read up or spend more than necessary.

There is a wicked trick you can use at comGateway. They have a liveQuote application that lets you key in the url of the item you are buying to get a quote of how much shipping "SHOULD" be. You can pay to buy this guarantee in the event that you KNOW how big the package is.

cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.