Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

qyc_91

Reaction score
Vpost

Gosh, you guys are giving me anxiety. I bought 4 items from Amazon and decided to try Vpost because most of the items does not eligible for free Amazon Global shipping. and the total weight is only less than 2kg. =(

member_2359

Reaction score
Gosh, you guys are giving me anxiety. I bought 4 items from Amazon and decided to try Vpost because most of the items does not eligible for free Amazon Global shipping. and the total weight is only less than 2kg. =(

Its not the actual weight you have to worry about, it's the volumetric weight. Amazon just started packing things in big boxes with multi layers of protection (bubble wrap/paper for cushioning).

GRAVESEED

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering how could I check (right before I pay) for the total amount payable when utilising ComGateway?

I only see sub-total and I didn't see any shipping cost specified.

Would appreciate any help, thanks!

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if this promo code is still applicable for use? Gonna ship a Kindle from Amazon :D

just used vpost to ship an phone to sg, $10sgd only. 100+ chop cheapest among all right now.
promo code here IN011NYR , toc below

qyc_91

Reaction score
Its not the actual weight you have to worry about, it's the volumetric weight. Amazon just started packing things in big boxes with multi layers of protection (bubble wrap/paper for cushioning).

The two orders are on the way to Vpost warehouse, and I think they already applied volumetric weight on their domestic flight? it's 3.90 lbs & 2 lbs respectively (2.6kg) now

pegasus21

Reaction score
Just an FYI for those people on HSG Prime membership.

It seems like HSG has decreased the amount of discount on subsequent 0.5kg from 15% off to 5% off.

So previously it was USD $2.65/0.5kg after the first 0.5kg but it's now USD $3.09 for standard shipping.

Prime Shipping Rates

clowie

Reaction score
Has anyone had an item repackaged by Vpost before? Do they cut/fold the existing box, or do they use a brand new one?

N

Reaction score
looks like comgateway losing popularity to Daigou due to their policies. recently comgateway announce free express for all prime members, HSG not included (yet). Plus Daigou seems to always have promotion these days.

but comgateway buyforme is cheaper, at 5%. Daigou certain brands they want 10%.
for info.

buyonline1977

Reaction score
Hi, anyone noticed CGW is increased the international shipping charges from USA to SG?
"Please note that shipping rates to Singapore shall be revised to w.e.f. 19 January 2015 (1st Half Kg: $11.80,Subsequent half kg:$3.25 for each subsequent half kg)"
Previous is US$11.00 and subsequent 0.5kg is US$2.70??

N

Reaction score
Hi, anyone noticed CGW is increased the international shipping charges from USA to SG?
"Please note that shipping rates to Singapore shall be revised to w.e.f. 19 January 2015 (1st Half Kg: $11.80,Subsequent half kg:$3.25 for each subsequent half kg)"

thanks for the info! never took note because i won't use other shipper anyway. others are just inviting headaches. maybe consider 65daigou when its off peak.

so that's how they compensate for the free express. no other reason, forex also don't affect them.

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like comgateway losing popularity to Daigou due to their policies. recently comgateway announce free express for all prime members, HSG not included (yet). Plus Daigou seems to always have promotion these days.

but comgateway buyforme is cheaper, at 5%. Daigou certain brands they want 10%.
for info.

just look at how they handle during blackfriday and you will know the company is **** when handling order during peak period.

Vpost or comgateway orders are all processed smoothly and with minimum delay during black friday.

member_2359

Reaction score

Can say bye bye to CGW liao. I have used 65DG for my US ship for me enough times to continue using them.

N

Reaction score
just look at how they handle during blackfriday and you will know the company is **** when handling order during peak period.

Vpost or comgateway orders are all processed smoothly and with minimum delay during black friday.

well, to be fair, we don't always need items during peak period. USA seems to always have 30-60% sale. i guess their economy is following Europe...

xiefax

Reaction score
Hi all
Im new to this vpost,comgateway all this shipping site..i was wondering for if i buy women personal makeup products from usa
How much roughly do i have to pay? I dont quite understand the shipping calculator in the website itself..haha..

s0tong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Can anyone give some advice on how to buy from coachfactory? Ive been wanting a bracelet but they blocked my card, refuse to ship to any forwarder Ive got (cgw, hsg, borderlinx)

Even hsg buyforme didnt work..

Please advise! :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.