TUM's Bachelor in technology and management is quite good btw ~ !
I'm planning to go to Germany to do my Masters but hiam 3 semesters too long


TUM's Bachelor in technology and management is quite good btw ~ !

I'm planning to go to Germany to do my Masters but hiam 3 semesters too long![]()
Interested in medicine or business
tiagong can go EU study medicine in english
https://www.themedicportal.com/application-guide/studying-medicine-abroad/
but SMC no recognise hor
Well these days many ppl expects spoon feeding
TS she not looking for cheap just how to migrate out and study what she like
So long it cost less than $100k a year; didn’t state duration study 10 yrs also can even it’s $1M
Minimum EB-5 investment amounts will be raised from $1M to $1.8M, or from $500K to $900K in a TEA. Minimum investment amounts will also automatically adjust for inflation every five years.
Belgium looks like another good place to study !
https://onderwijsaanbod.kuleuven.be/opleidingen/e/index.htm
Top 50 in the world ~ !
Thanks man you seem to be the only person who isn’t judgmental and attacking me on this thread I posted. Yeah I am sort of lost and I have no real idea about what I want to study, but in terms of country, I’m not lost, any Anglophone or even English-prevalent country will do. Also note: I have cousins in UK and US, does that help immigration in any way?
It's alarming that VJC has such calibre.TS abandon thread already lah. All of us so harsh towards the SYT.